Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Hacking In KitPVP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #3
Wow, you're good af. I wanna be just like you when I group up... ( haha no I'd drown myself for hacking)

Thread starter #4
Hey there is no rules saying I cant upload hacking Videos!
[doublepost=1474596619,1474596584][/doublepost]if you really want to help out my channel go dislike the video!

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #5
Hey there is no rules saying I cant upload hacking Videos!
--- Double Post, A moment ago, Original Post Date: A moment ago --- if you really want to help out my channel go dislike the video!
If you upload videos of you hacking on this server, it's a ban. So, either delete the video or stop hacking and delete the video. :)

Thread starter #6
I mean there is no proof thats me. For all you know that could be someone else. Im just showcasing a youtube video thats on the server.
[doublepost=1474597199,1474597140][/doublepost]And the guy in this video his name is Foxcraft so he has a name changer on and You cant see any skins so that makes it 100x better for the guy who is hacking in this video

Wow, very interesting. Uploading evidence of using hacktools, trying to promote your channel at the same time. You could have just shared a no-hack KitPvP video, but then again you've got a point, there's plenty of those already.

Status
Not open for further replies.