Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Greetings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
I figured since I am working on a largescale kingdom with my partners anxMonstar and anxOten. I would go ahead and introduce myself.

1. The names Solar! I am 19 and enjoy creating large crafts/terraforming areas provided I have the proper tools. Otherwise, I hate terraforming, regular shovel? Ew.
  2. I personally enjoy tennis/gaming/gymming/pool time (Laps)
  3. I play a variety of games, MOBA/TPS to list a couple
  4. I am willing to help others provided they do the same in return
  5. I have the drive to help those who have, we will just say quote "Issues" no need to list them
  6. I am part of an Esports Division named Anixia, they are mainly known for Professional Crossfire Play
So anyway, there is a couple of items to know about myself. Greetings to all, and I will be staying for a while. Rock on, build on!

Donator
Banned #6
I figured since I am working on a largescale kingdom with my partners anxMonstar and anxOten. I would go ahead and introduce myself.

1. The names Solar! I am 19 and enjoy creating large crafts/terraforming areas provided I have the proper tools. Otherwise, I hate terraforming, regular shovel? Ew.
  2. I personally enjoy tennis/gaming/gymming/pool time (Laps)
  3. I play a variety of games, MOBA/TPS to list a couple
  4. I am willing to help others provided they do the same in return
  5. I have the drive to help those who have, we will just say quote "Issues" no need to list them
  6. I am part of an Esports Division named Anixia, they are mainly known for Professional Crossfire Play
So anyway, there is a couple of items to know about myself. Greetings to all, and I will be staying for a while. Rock on, build on!
good and nice

Status
Not open for further replies.