Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Got a favorite plane?

Status
Not open for further replies.

planecool

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #1
Hi I'm planecool! If you haven't known, I love planes, my favorite planes are the A10 Thunderbolt and the P-51 Mustang. I love the P-51 because my grandpa flew it during WWII. He has passed away now but he was awesome! If you have a favorite plane comment! I would love to see if anyone else out there likes planes!

Shout out to @MadisonIsBae for the idea, not trying to copycat

Banned #2
Hi I'm planecool! If you haven't known, I love planes, my favorite planes are the A10 Thunderbolt and the P-51 Mustang. I love the P-51 because my grandpa flew it during WWII. He has passed away now but he was awesome! If you have a favorite plane comment! I would love to see if anyone else out there likes planes!

RIP planecools grandpa.

my favorite plane is the xX_DankPlanescoper420weedbomb_Xx

I don't own a plane… But, my favorite plane to fly on is, Delta. Because it has movie screens, which makes the time fly by.

Fly by. Get it? Yeah, I'm not funny.

Micm_

Friend
Donator
The ones that manage to stay in the air during the whole journey. I've been on 5 in my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.