Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Good day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nook

Friend
Thread starter #1
To follow @jayxkrazies' example:

Hey, Foxcrafters!

Most of you already know me, but some of the newer players here might not, so I might as well make a little introduction thread.

• IGN/Name/Age: My IGN is nookaxe, and my real name is Gabe. I am currently 15 years old.
  • Minecraft Past: I've been playing Minecraft since Alpha, but I only started playing multiplayer about 3 years ago. I joined the Foxcraft server in mid- to late-June of 2015, but I joined the forums on August 25th, 2015. I went from Helper to Trial-Staff to Staff, and then I retired due to personal reasons. So, that makes me a Retired Staff Member at the moment.
  • Servers I played on: I'm a big PvPer, but I also have a terrible computer, so I naturally gravitated toward the Skywars server. This is because the maps have so few blocks in them (they're mostly made out of air/the void) that my computer can handle getting 80+ frames sometimes, which for me is absolutely amazing. I never really got too deeply into any other servers, except I did make a little progress on Survival right after the reset.
  • Rank: I've never had a donator rank, but during my time as a Trial-Staff and full Staff Member, I gratefully enjoyed the benefits of the FoxKing donator rank.
  • Sports: I play basketball, soccer and baseball seasonally. I also longboard, snowboard, surf, mountain bike, BMX, and freestyle trampoline with a dabbling of parkour (I can do a backflip on the ground).
  • Random Info:
-Favorite Food/Drink: Supreme pizza and Dr. Pepper
-Favorite Color(s): Red, white and blue.
-Favorite Music Genre: Rap, blues/jazz, heavy metal, alternative rock, a small bit of dubstep/electronic
-Favorite Artists: Drake, Logic, RED, twenty one pilots
-Favorite Subject: Writing/grammar/spelling/vocabulary
-Hobbies: Sports, playing Minecraft, developing software for the Android OS, playing the piano and drums
-Favorite Youtubers: Huahwi, PrestonPlayz/TBNRfrags (both channels), CreeperFarts, PrivateFearless, OpTic Nadeshot
-Favorite Actors: Jim Carrey & Leonardo DiCaprio.
-Favorite Movie/TV Show: Don't watch TV, and don't have a favorite movie. Borrring.
-Favorite Song (will change of course): Logic - 5AM

Hey, Foxcrafters!

Most of you already know me, but some of the newer players here might not, so I might as well make a little introduction thread.

• IGN/Name/Age: My IGN is nookaxe, and my real name is Gabe. I am currently 15 years old.
  • Minecraft Past: I've been playing Minecraft since Alpha, but I only started playing multiplayer about 3 years ago. I joined the Foxcraft server in mid- to late-June of 2015, but I joined the forums on August 25th, 2015.
  • Servers I played on: I'm a big PvPer, but I also have a terrible computer, so I naturally gravitated toward the Skywars server. This is because the maps have so few blocks in them (they're mostly made out of air/the void) that my computer can handle getting 80+ frames sometimes, which for me is absolutely amazing. I never really got too deeply into any other servers, except I did make a little progress on Survival right after the reset.
  • Rank: I've never had a donator rank, but during my time as a Trial-Staff and full Staff Member, I gratefully enjoyed the benefits of the FoxKing donator rank.
  • Sports: I play basketball, soccer and baseball seasonally. I also longboard, snowboard, surf, mountain bike, BMX, and freestyle trampoline with a dabbling of parkour (I can do a backflip on the ground).
  • Random Info:
-Favorite Music Genre: Rap, blues/jazz, heavy metal, alternative rock, a small bit of dubstep/electronic
-Hobbies: Sports, playing Minecraft, developing software for the Android OS, playing the piano and drums
-Favorite Youtubers: Huahwi, PrestonPlayz/TBNRfrags (both channels), CreeperFarts, PrivateFearless, OpTic Nadeshot
-Favorite Movie/TV Show: Don't watch TV, and don't have a favorite movie. Borrring.
Welcome back Nook we all missed you thats for sure!

Banned #13

Hey, Foxcrafters!

• Minecraft Past: I've been playing Minecraft since Alpha, but I only started playing multiplayer about 3 years ago. I joined the Foxcraft server in mid- to late-June of 2015, but I joined the forums on August 25th, 2015. I went from Helper to Trial-Staff to Staff, and then I retired due to personal reasons. So, that makes me a Retired Staff Member at the moment.
  • Random Info:
Welcome back Gabe!
twenty one pilots
You are like oMG, top is amazing :D

Status
Not open for further replies.