Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Gear Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
A Kitpvp "war" will be hosted on August 8, between _xXKimJongUnXx_ (myself) and 2hawk, at exactly 4:00pm (EST). Each team must have a minimum of 3 players (including leaders) on each team, with a maximum of 5.

ALL players participating in this event must have either full iron or diamond, ranging from Protection 1 - Protection 4. You CANNOT RETURN to the battlefield once you are killed by the team you are against or if unfortunately, your team kills you. _xXKimJongUnXx_'s team will start (warp) at mesa, while 2hawk's team will start (warp) at the nether. A player will remain at spawn to publicly announce who has died (returned to spawn). YOU CANNOT logout during the battle, teleport to a friend anywhere, nor go into your enderchest for more supplies. When the so called "war" is over, the winning team will be allowed to enter the battlefield and seek remaining gear that is on the ground.

You will have to contact either me or 2hawk to request a team invite in Kitpvp. Personally, if I don't recognize you, I won't accept or offer any team invites. Both leaders will announce their team the day before the war begins on the fourms (August 7). If you'd like to spectate during this, please do not wear any gear to indicate that you are just watching, and (hopefully) no harm will come to you. More information will be provided in future fourm posts.

If the intended participants cannot make it at this date or time, rescheduling may take place.

Attachments

Last edited:

Snaz_

Friend
Donator
A Kitpvp "war" will be hosted on August 8, between _xXKimJongUnXx_ (myself) and 2hawk, at exactly 4:00pm (EST). Each team must have a minimum of 3 players (including leaders) on each team, with a maximum of 5.

ALL players participating in this event must have either full iron or diamond, ranging from Protection 1 - Protection 4. You CANNOT RETURN to the battlefield once you are killed by the team you are against or if unfortunately, your team kills you. _xXKimJongUnXx_'s team will start (warp) at mesa, while 2hawk's team will start (warp) at the nether. A player will remain at spawn to publicly announce who has died (returned to spawn). YOU CANNOT logout during the battle, teleport to a friend anywhere, nor go into your enderchest for more supplies. When the so called "war" is over, the winning team will be allowed to enter the battlefield and seek remaining gear that is on the ground.

You will have to contact either me or 2hawk to request a team invite in Kitpvp. Personally, if I don't recognize you, I won't accept or offer any team invites. Both leaders will announce their team the day before the war begins on the fourms (August 7). If you'd like to spectate during this, please do not wear any gear to indicate that you are just watching, and (hopefully) no harm will come to you. More information will be provided in future fourm posts.

If the intended participants cannot make it at this date or time, rescheduling may take place.
So this Monday?

#KimInvasion cx

Faqqy

No one wons, both teams were cheating.
Please guys dont make too many fights about this. Maybe we need a Rematch.

Status
Not open for further replies.