Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Gear War Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
It turns out, the winning team of this event was highly unfortunate. Both teams were accused of cheating and the war turned out to have no winners. Because people weren't reading chat when I was explaining the rules, there was some misunderstanding. the 5v5 became a 4v4, and the right players on a certain team didn't show up. Me and 2Hawk are planning a Gear Wars II, with Rules clearly shown on the forums and chat, with two refs on the battlefield, and one at spawn telling us who died. Sadly I left my recorder open on this fight but forgot to start it, however a player from the opposing team was able to capture, he will be uploading it shortly.

Keep This In Mind:
- 3 Ref's will spectate this event
- The fight will be recorded on both teams
- Rules will be more clear and formal
- Less time to prepare on the day of the next war

Both teams will reset and may choose any players to join in the war. There also may be an expansion in the amount of players able to join in each team. The date of the next war will be Friday, August 12, at 3:00PM (EST). The next war will be rescheduled if either leaders are unable to make it on time (if this happens, a new forum will be posted stating the date and time).

It turns out, the winning team of this event was highly unfortunate. Both teams were accused of cheating and the war turned out to have no winners. Because people weren't reading chat when I was explaining the rules, there was some misunderstanding. the 5v5 became a 4v4, and the right players on a certain team didn't show up. Me and 2Hawk are planning a Gear Wars II, with Rules clearly shown on the forums and chat, with two refs on the battlefield, and one at spawn telling us who died. Sadly I left my recorder open on this fight but forgot to start it, however a player from the opposing team was able to capture, he will be uploading it shortly.

Keep This In Mind:
- 3 Ref's will spectate this event
- The fight will be recorded on both teams
- Rules will be more clear and formal
- Less time to prepare on the day of the next war

Both teams will reset and may choose any players to join in the war. There also may be an expansion in the amount of players able to join in each team. The date of the next war will be Friday, August 12, at 3:00PM (EST). The next war will be rescheduled if either leaders are unable to make it on time (if this happens, a new forum will be posted stating the date and time).
I am a REFF TO EVERYONE WHO IS READING THIS!

Status
Not open for further replies.