Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

g'day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayba

Thread starter #1
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

hiya!

first of all, my in-game name is kayba. i am 15 years old, studying 11th grade psychology, biology, health, english and math. i am hopeful to be able to attain enough knowledge to go into university to study criminal psychology and eventually find a career heading in that direction. i was born in new zealand, but i have lived in australia for 11 years, adapting the personality, and most importantly, the accent. i am a welcoming person, with a kind heart and i would love to meet some of you.

i decided to join Foxcraft today to explore the benefits and treasures throughout the creative aspect of the server. as of now, i thoroughly enjoy the simple, relaxed creative world and but i'd love to branch out and adventure through some other popular areas of the server.

if you'd like to play, or get to know me, hit up my DM's on the forums, or discord, and i'd be more than happy to talk to you! <3

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Lanuginoso

Dedicated Member
I have friends who study crimson phsychology in college. I hope you continue to be interested in it and major in it when you get to college! Also survival is a lot of fun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.