Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Free GFX :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattyB007

Thread starter #1
So, I'm off school for a week and I've got essentially nothing to do (no life ik :( ) and I wanted to get better at making GFX, so I'm making free profile pictures for the community :)
If you'd like to get one, please fill out the form below:
IGN / Skin you would like me to use:
Colour(s) you want:
Anything you want your player to be holding:
How should I contact you? (skype, Forums PM etc.)
Extra?:
It will be a first come, first serve system with no exceptions, no matter if we are friends or not.
After I have made you the picture, I'll ask you if you want anything to be changed or added, and then I will send you the picture.
If you want to know where you are in the queue or how long it will take to be complete, you can find the queue here:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I'm aiming to complete about 2 per day, but it may take me longer/shorter to complete them depending on the complexity.
Please note: I'm not amazing at this. The main reason I'm doing this is to get better, not to 'show off' my skills as such.

Hey man. I make GFX too and yours are sick! A good friend of my who makes GFX told me this too just to not add to much effects to the picture. It kinda ruins the pic a bit. Also you realize you have the name of one of the most hated kids on the Internet AND your skin looks like him LOL

MattyB007

Thread starter #3
Hey man. I make GFX too and yours are sick! A good friend of my who makes GFX told me this too just to not add to much effects to the picture. It kinda ruins the pic a bit. Also you realize you have the name of one of the most hated kids on the Internet AND your skin looks like him LOL
Yeah, I know :( I get bullied evri day on another server for it </3

Slabo

Friend
Donator
IGN / Skin you would like me to use: Sabotage_
Colour(s) you want: Dark Red - Maroon
Anything you want your player to be holding: A fishing rod + a stone sword
How should I contact you? (skype, Forums PM etc.) Skype - My Skype is "Slabotage_"
Extra?: Don't make the items in default, make it nighttime in the background,

MattyB007

Thread starter #5
Welp, all spots filled up already, I may open it back up later in the week but for now it's closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.