Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Foxcraft's very first custom made T-Shirt. (*Cringe Alert)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xExecutorx

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #1
Hey guys (and girls),​

If you don't know who I am, I'm Josh - mainly known by my Minecraft username, 'xExecutorx'. The staff team, along with some other users remember me as one of the Senior Administrators of the server, or the server Manager/donation manager.​

To make things clear, this thread is NOT an introduction thread. I just wanted to clarify my identity to those who don't know me, so I don't look like the biggest fanboy, nor nerd of Foxcraft. It's been a while since I've created a thread, a very long time. So if you remember me, hello!​

*Read below this message to see the main part of this thread*

A while back (August 15th, 2015) when I was on vacation, I had a close friend of mine custom paint/airbrush a T-Shirt that featured Foxcraft's older
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
. Around that time, I was promoted to the server Manager, and/or the Community Manager. To celebrate this at the time, I wanted to do some sort of giveaway. But not just any giveaway - I wanted this to stand out from just any giveaway (e.g, Steam game, Gift Card, PayPal money, etc.) So I thought to myself "Why not get a custom airbrushed T-Shirt made for a lucky person on Foxcraft to celebrate this?" And I did exactly that. Well, unfortunately, I never did the giveaway. Lots of things were going on in my life, so it was hard at the time to stay on top of things.

I'll go ahead and cut to the chase. Here are the results on how the shirt turned out. It's 100% identical to the previous logo. (Disclaimer: This was not printed by a company, it was custom made (airbrushed) by a close friend of mine across the country.)

Results:
(I am aware of the image quality; the image had to be zoomed in due to how small the image was in the first place.) The photo has been watermarked so that others don't claim this as theirs.

For those who are curious, I DO NOT plan to still give away this shirt. This thread is just to show off something which I have never before.

And I know that all of you are probably thinking "lmao, what a nerd!" Well, yes! If you are thinking that, it's true sadly. At the time, I had the urge to get the shirt made, but I unfortunately never gave it away.

I'd love to hear your thoughts or feedback on this. To those who seen this in the past loved it, so I thought that I would show the rest of the community for more feedback.

DISCLAIMER!
This thread has nothing to do, nor affiliates cloakfox's Foxcraft Merch thread in any way shape of form. This thread was strictly made just to show off something that I was going to giveaway close to a year ago, but never did, unfortunately. cloakfox owns all rights to the logo used on this T-Shirt, and I do not declare ownership, I just own the shirt.

Last edited:

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Hey guys (and girls),​

If you don't know who I am, I'm Josh - mainly known by my Minecraft username, 'xExecutorx'. The staff team, along with some other users remember me as one of the Senior Administrators of the server, or the server Manager/donation manager.​

To make things clear, this thread is NOT an introduction thread. I just wanted to clarify my identity to those who don't know me, so I don't look like the biggest fanboy, nor nerd of Foxcraft. It's been a while since I've created a thread, a very long time. So if you remember me, hello!​

*Read below this message to see the main part of this thread*

A while back (August 15th, 2015) when I was on vacation, I had a close friend of mine custom paint/airbrush a T-Shirt that featured Foxcraft's older
. Around that time, I was promoted to the server Manager, and/or the Community Manager. To celebrate this at the time, I wanted to do some sort of giveaway. But not just any giveaway - I wanted this to stand out from just any giveaway (e.g, Steam game, Gift Card, PayPal money, etc.) So I thought to myself "Why not get a custom airbrushed T-Shirt made for a lucky person on Foxcraft to celebrate this?" And I did exactly that. Well, unfortunately, I never did the giveaway. Lots of things were going on in my life, so it was hard at the time to stay on top of things.

I'll go ahead and cut to the chase. Here are the results on how the shirt turned out. It's 100% identical to the previous logo. (Disclaimer: This was not printed by a company, it was custom made (airbrushed) by a close friend of mine across the country.)

Results:
(I am aware of the image quality; the image had to be zoomed in due to how small the image was in the first place.) The photo has been watermarked so that others don't claim this as theirs.

For those who are curious, I DO NOT plan to still give away this shirt. This thread is just to show off something which I have never before.

And I know that all of you are probably thinking "lmao, what a nerd!" Well, yes! If you are thinking that, it's true sadly. At the time, I had the urge to get the shirt made, but I unfortunately never gave it away.

I'd love to hear your thoughts or feedback on this. To those who seen this in the past loved it, so I thought that I would show the rest of the community for more feedback.

DISCLAIMER!
This thread has nothing to do, nor affiliates cloakfox's Foxcraft Merch thread in any way shape of form. This thread was strictly made just to show off something that I was going to giveaway close to a year ago, but never did, unfortunately.
Neat! Looks good! Yes, I know who you are.

iRobot_

Friend
Donator
Banned #8
My oh my, did you make that yourself? :p
Mhm, it was such work. I had to make the actually pillow case with polycotton by getting the lengths, cutting it, making the design of the fox by appliqué hand stitching cut out parts of felt onto the polycotton and then sowing it all up.

Status
Not open for further replies.