Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Foxcraft Survival is officialy dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayxub

Thread starter #1
This server just became a huge joke. Survival feels more like creative, an SHOP should NOT be in survival, nowadays everything in this server feels wortheless. Whats the point of grinding stuff when someone can just buy it off the shop. Bring back old survival and reset this bullshit

Ayxub

Thread starter #4
its note evn a suggestion... its something that has to happend. Cloakfox should just bring it back how it was in 2015, make survival survival again.

This server just became a huge joke. Survival feels more like creative, an SHOP should NOT be in survival, nowadays everything in this server feels wortheless. Whats the point of grinding stuff when someone can just buy it off the shop. Bring back old survival and reset this bullshit
You can earn money by joining a job, which rewards the player for doing various things in Minecraft. Like mining or farming. You can use the money gained to purchase blocks/items from shop :)

I think your version of vanilla Minecraft is to barren/boring for modern players.

Atabby

You can earn money by joining a job, which rewards the player for doing various things in Minecraft. Like mining or farming. You can use the money gained to purchase blocks/items from shop :)

I think your version of vanilla Minecraft is to barren/boring for modern players.
Uh, not all players. I don't dislike it but the experience is not true survival.

Ayxub

Thread starter #7
Cloakfox did you ever read the book "Our struggle" written by our beloved player Ksmudger ? You should

Ayxub there are PLENTY of ways to also get rich easily. Some farms obviously, but also, you can vote everyday and if you get on the leaderboard you get bonus vp. Vp = money for the shop. You can also participate in events. I get that you think things are dying, which I don’t doubt, but the server is plenty of fun with all the great plug ins. I’m just a one block player but the fishing plugin and farming plugin are both super fun. You can also check out other things, parkour is pretty fun. Have a great day.

Hallideadly

Known Member
A person can play full vanilla survival on this server and never use the /shop or minions or whatever else. Use self restraint and let others play the way they enjoy, (remember that the server needs to be supported with cash money).

BirdDragon3

Known Member
A person can play full vanilla survival on this server and never use the /shop or minions or whatever else. Use self restraint and let others play the way they enjoy, (remember that the server needs to be supported with cash money).
Why u gotta grave dig man

Status
Not open for further replies.