Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Foxcraft Skyblock War!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
In this video I play Foxcraft Skyblock and we have a huge war!

@Jaywiz ツ @__Divine
@1NS4N1TY_MC @Kriticals
@LoneAnimal
@buddercon1 @blujay1999

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
I hope you guys enjoyed this video and thank you for watching! Please leave a like because I worked really hard on this video and it really helps me out! (Plus it’s free!)
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Want to play this Server? Server IP: mcfoxcraft.com
Intro Creator: SACDesigns (@SuperAnimeCraft )
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

♫ Music ♫
1st Song
Goblins from Mars - Genie
2nd Song
Goblins from Mars - Cold Blooded Love Feat. Krista Marina (Arc North Remix)
3rd Song
Deige & Sennro - Know You (Original Mix) [Played by Juicy M] [House]

Last edited:
I love the video, but just disable chat next time :p the blur is distracting and just adds a bit of disorganization to the video :D

Thread starter #3
I love the video, but just disable chat next time :p the blur is distracting and just adds a bit of disorganization to the video :D
Yeah I wasn't planning on uploading it. I was recording the fight just in case of any hackers. Next time I will disable the chat or make it smaller or just turn off socialspy.

Status
Not open for further replies.