Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Fixing some small disabled things..

Agreeing to the statements below

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hello again readers and cloak,

I am back again to present a small problem to you guys. Its not really a problem but a preference that I myself miss and maybe others do too.

Cloak, would you mind turning chat colors back on again? I think it would be really nice to have chat colors back again so we all can be unique. Another one is about elytras. Some people can work the elytra and from my understanding you disabled the elytra due to the lag of loading new chunks but do you think you can fix that issue and bring it back? Another one is the /shop. /shop is pretty outdated and I know that some players don't even like that we have /shop because of how it "makes survival not even survival". But for players like myself, do you think you could possibly update it? Lastly, Pvping.. I know the reason why its only allowed in spawn but it would be really nice to have /claimpvp back and pvp everywhere there isn't a claim. It makes survival, survival. I also believe having these things will bring back a lot of players and make your current players quite happy.

Thank you for your consideration :)

Status
Not open for further replies.