Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

False Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hey!
I just want to say that NyroxZ_ got banned by Cyrex1. This shouldn't have happened.
This is the video which got Cyrex1 ban him:
Check it out, Vlastyz recorded it. So you'll see that the footage is laggy as it is recorded with Bandicam.
This is definately no hard proof to get NyroxZ_ perm banned. I hope you reconsider your dicision.
And btw, I got banned for Ban Evasion by fweef. And the only thing I told fweef was to look at the video. I was only trying to prove my brother NyroxZ_ is innocent. Maybe fweef didn't know that NyroxZ_ was my brother. But still, even if he wasn't, can't I tell him to watch the video? So fweef, i'm curious to see the 'proof' you have, to have me banned for Ban Evasion.
Some staff should really think about their actions before they do something seriously.

Thread starter #5
lol, AbooseTime. 0:09 doesn't show anything. The video was laggy so Cyrex shouldn't even look at it.
It is risky to ban some1 cause of a laggy video.
Btw Deefol, mild killaura? Seriously

Thread starter #6
And what about me? I got banned for Ban Evasion. Wtf.
NyroxZ_ is my brother. Can't i tell staff to look at the video? I told fweef to look at it and the immediately banned me for Ban Evasion. Explain that

Your ban wasn't false nor was the hacked client ban.
You can appeal your ban again in 30 days.
/closed

Status
Not open for further replies.