Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Factions has Potential

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hello, my name is ItzEqual, as many of you know and in this thread I will address every single relative point of factions with about a paragraph for each, and this is to bring light upon the depths of factions.

Shop

The new shop, commonly called a GUI shop was a great addition to the factions server, although it did cause a massive glitch with stacked armor and people making a `lot of money really fast. This as many of you know was used by a few certain individuals who we shall not mention. I love the idea of a GUI shop though it needs to be fully complete before the server opens. By this I mean we need to have all the essential items needed for factions in the shop before the server would be released. I bring this up because it was about two - three weeks, maybe a month after the release of factions did we get spawners, and many people quit in that time span.

PvP

The pvp on Foxcraft is amazing, most of the time... The problem is people being able to ender pearl into spawn, foxkings being able to do a quick /god, ranked players instantly teleporting out of pvp or other ways of escaping. An easy fix to all of this is to just not allow ender pearls in spawn, /god to be completely removed, and teleportation to take at least 3 seconds without movement.

Rank Abilitys

This isn't a topic I know much about but I do know somethings. Like having /god at any rank is a very bad idea. Also I love no instant teleportation, but the teleportation cool down should be removed as should instant teleportation, as I said before. Though /tpahere and tpa are great commands to have, and I would love to have them.

Kits

And here we are, the kits I going to make this simple
I will link a video, just watch it and you'll see all the kits.

Custom Enchants

All I have to say is that I love them. But if we have more of them, and they had custom name, not Auto-Speed, e.t.c., like for Rejuvination have it like Repairer or something. you know what I mean, just ask Sabatoge and he'll tell you.

Base Building

Currently sponges don't work for base building and they should, because then you would have an easier time building bases, encouraging players to spend time building massive bases.

A Factions staff team?

As the server is now going through many updates and factions just has too many hackers, I purpose a factions staff team.
This team would be stationary on factions and catch hackers to stay a staff there.

Got anything you want added to this, leave a reply, and if it's good, ill add it. :D

Last edited:
I liked it until you said no /God or instant tp tell me what would be the difference between mystic fox and foxking besides the kits anyways maybe tp could always be instant unless you were just in pvp the tp could last 3-5 seconds

Hello, my name is ItzEqual, as many of you know and in this thread I will address every single relative point of factions with about a paragraph for each, and this is to bring light upon the depths of factions.

Shop

The new shop, commonly called a GUI shop was a great addition to the factions server, although it did cause a massive glitch with stacked armor and people making a `lot of money really fast. This as many of you know was used by a few certain individuals who we shall not mention. I love the idea of a GUI shop though it needs to be fully complete before the server opens. By this I mean we need to have all the essential items needed for factions in the shop before the server would be released. I bring this up because it was about two - three weeks, maybe a month after the release of factions did we get spawners, and many people quit in that time span.

PvP

The pvp on Foxcraft is amazing, most of the time... The problem is people being able to ender pearl into spawn, foxkings being able to do a quick /god, ranked players instantly teleporting out of pvp or other ways of escaping. An easy fix to all of this is to just not allow ender pearls in spawn, /god to be completely removed, and teleportation to take at least 3 seconds without movement.

Rank Abilitys

This isn't a topic I know much about but I do know somethings. Like having /god at any rank is a very bad idea. Also I love no instant teleportation, but the teleportation cool down should be removed as should instant teleportation, as I said before. Though /tpahere and tpa are great commands to have, and I would love to have them.

Kits

Custom Enchants

All I have to say is that I love them. But if we have more of them, and they had custom name, not Auto-Speed, e.t.c., like for Rejuvination have it like Repairer or something. you know what I mean, just ask Sabatoge and he'll tell you.

Base Building

Currently sponges don't work for base building and they should, because then you would have an easier time building bases, encouraging players to spend time building massive bases.

A Factions staff team?

As the server is now going through many updates and factions just has too many hackers, I purpose a factions staff team.
This team would be stationary on factions and catch hackers to stay a staff there.

Got anything you want added to this, leave a reply, and if it's good, ill add it. :D
I completely agree with all of the statements you suggested. I was on factions earlier and really wished there could be more to it. Your Ideas for kit base and kit raid are a really good idea but the current kits shouldn't change. I also suggested having a staff team for factions on the old forums but the idea was unfortunately rejected. For me it is a rare sight to see a staff member on factions and an extremely common sight to see someone breaking the rules. There was also a suggestion that I really liked called Faction wars. The basic idea was allowing factions to duke it out in an arena. If this is added we could make kits for the arena or let people bring their own gear. That would be a great addition and would surely improve the quality of the factions server. I think we should have special events to the server like a factions contest. Where factions compete in activities like parkour, pvp, and other Minecraft sports. Weekly or monthly tournaments could bring much more attention and probably a larger amount of players to the server. We need more challenges and an actual leader board at spawn. It is easier for new players to get an idea of top player's statistics on the server and even set goals. Finally, the spawn must be edited. I have played on another server that used the exact same spawn as the new one we have today and met someone else who says he has seen it on another server. We have to customize it in some way perhaps with colored glass or quartz to give it a modern, fancy look.

Thread starter #4
I completely agree with all of the statements you suggested. I was on factions earlier and really wished there could be more to it. Your Ideas for kit base and kit raid are a really good idea but the current kits shouldn't change. I also suggested having a staff team for factions on the old forums but the idea was unfortunately rejected. For me it is a rare sight to see a staff member on factions and an extremely common sight to see someone breaking the rules. There was also a suggestion that I really liked called Faction wars. The basic idea was allowing factions to duke it out in an arena. If this is added we could make kits for the arena or let people bring their own gear. That would be a great addition and would surely improve the quality of the factions server. I think we should have special events to the server like a factions contest. Where factions compete in activities like parkour, pvp, and other Minecraft sports. Weekly or monthly tournaments could bring much more attention and probably a larger amount of players to the server. We need more challenges and an actual leader board at spawn. It is easier for new players to get an idea of top player's statistics on the server and even set goals. Finally, the spawn must be edited. I have played on another server that used the exact same spawn as the new one we have today and met someone else who says he has seen it on another server. We have to customize it in some way perhaps with colored glass or quartz to give it a modern, fancy look.
I agree with factions wars, it has been added
[doublepost=1460297118,1460296993][/doublepost]
I liked it until you said no /God or instant tp tell me what would be the difference between mystic fox and foxking besides the kits anyways maybe tp could always be instant unless you were just in pvp the tp could last 3-5 seconds
Jon, you go in /god all the time to get out of pvp, and I would add this but I can't, Fix hand for Shadowfox and up, but it coust like 2.5k and Foxking get 1 fixall per day

I agree with factions wars, it has been added
[doublepost=1460297118,1460296993][/doublepost]
Jon, you go in /god all the time to get out of pvp, and I would add this but I can't, Fix hand for Shadowfox and up, but it coust like 2.5k and Foxking get 1 fixall per day
Fix hand should not cost any money. Making it cost money degrades the value of the rank.

Thread starter #6
Fix hand should not cost any money. Making it cost money degrades the value of the rank.
I meant you could do /fix hand in combat, but if you could do infinite fix hand's whats the point of even having fix hand? Armor wouldn't ever break and if you have gapples you could just sit there and fix hand. Now if it costs money you couldn't do it for ever because it'd cost money and that would weigh out the property of being able to fix hand

I meant you could do /fix hand in combat, but if you could do infinite fix hand's whats the point of even having fix hand? Armor wouldn't ever break and if you have gapples you could just sit there and fix hand. Now if it costs money you couldn't do it for ever because it'd cost money and that would weigh out the property of being able to fix hand
Or only allow players to /fix hand every hour. 2.5k is nothing when you are fighting somebody with p4 and many enchants.

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
/God should maybe just have a warmup...like /god activating in 5...,4... and you cant move or it will dis-activate; same with tp.
Maybe more donator perms like /invsee
In addition some new custom enchants, like Life, Regeneration, and some more the devs come up eith

/Nv would be a fun perk for skyfox and up or even vip+ and up.
/God should maybe just have a warmup...like /god activating in 5...,4... and you cant move or it will dis-activate; same with tp.
Maybe more donator perms like /invsee
In addition some new custom enchants, like Life, Regeneration, and some more the devs come up eith
No /god during combat would make sense.

Thread starter #11
All good ideas but all of these comments are useless because with or without /god pvp is still bad with instant tp

All good ideas but all of these comments are useless because with or without /god pvp is still bad with instant tp
If you were combat tagged you shouldnt be able to have instant tp for the next minute and if you were to do /spawn or go to a home it should take 3-5 seconds, for /god maybe you could only do it in your claim

Shop

PvP

Rank Abilitys

Kits

Custom Enchants

Base Building

A Factions staff team?

Get rid of /god in warzone if thats possible,get rid of /pet because pets should stay on creative,Add buyable kits off webstore like Kit Raid, and Kit base witch i would change a lot from what you showed because you know I'm better than you, enable all the enchants from /en list because why not people have pets flight enchant won't do much "And if flight is able to work in combat make it a 1 day ban that would mean THERE HAS TO BE A STAFF ON FACTIONS MORE THAN ONCE A WEEK" and i like the idea of the Factions staff team thing i wonder who @cloakfox would choose for that probably some gods" and the sponge issues ruined my idea for a base but i still managed to make a decent base but you should get a plugin where sponge stops water/lava flow because i know there is some out there,
All together i think a lot of this should be added and get rid of sellable DIAMOND armour so people can stop glitching $$$ thanks

This is an great thread! You have worked so hard just to improve Factions and that is very nice! I think all you said should happen except Shadowfox should have P3.

Thread starter #17
This is an great thread! You have worked so hard just to improve Factions and that is very nice! I think all you said should happen except Shadowfox should have P3.
Fine... @cloakfox AKA LEON I think factions needs a big *** reset and everyone would be happy to wait for it, so long as it's worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.