Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Evolution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hey everyone! When Foxcraft's servers were breached, most of us were very disappointed but we shouldn't be.
Since we have a great owner and the new manager Foxcraft is becoming even better. Foxcraft is Evolving for the better, lets keep a positive attitude and make the best of this amazing Minecraft server!

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Congratulations, your Foxcraft is evolving. *begin Pokemon evolution montage* Oh? Your Foxcraft has evolved into a Mineplex!

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Congratulations, your Foxcraft is evolving. *begin Pokemon evolution montage* Oh? Your Foxcraft has evolved into a Mineplex!
Lol reminds me of something I did on forums. "I used to be a Vulpix like you. Then I took a fire stone to the knee. Now I'm a Ninetails."

Banned #9
Hey everyone! When Foxcraft's servers were breached, most of us were very disappointed but we shouldn't be.
Since we have a great owner and the new manager Foxcraft is becoming even better. Foxcraft is Evolving for the better, lets keep a positive attitude and make the best of this amazing Minecraft server!
Yes "positive attitude" like that's possible on creative bun dun tizz

Status
Not open for further replies.