Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Detected for clip?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hey so I was playing Skywars and I enderpearl'd into someone else's island and I glitched into a block into and got kicked for clip? I would just like to state this to hopefully clear my record or just make others aware that pearling to high in someone else's island is a death trap ._. On a side note, I have a mod on that shows me my stats such as FPS, X-Y-Z cords and whatnot, it is not a hack. Hopefully we can resolve this, I don't want this to effect me in the long run :p Take care all ! :wave:
~Electric9054

2017-07-16_21.16.56.png

Attachments

Banned #2
Hey so I was playing Skywars and I enderpearl'd into someone else's island and I glitched into a block into and got kicked for clip? I would just like to state this to hopefully clear my record or just make others aware that pearling to high in someone else's island is a death trap ._. On a side note, I have a mod on that shows me my stats such as FPS, X-Y-Z cords and whatnot, it is not a hack. Hopefully we can resolve this, I don't want this to effect me in the long run :p Take care all ! :wave:
~Electric9054

View attachment 4075
It's simply to kick suspicious movements made by players/hackers, it's nothing to worry about. A lot of the time they are false so you don't need to be scared about being banned by a member of staff, although I recommend recording during pvp as the FAC can permanently ban players who are not using a client, although it does get resolved if that does happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.