Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

decline in players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
noticing that there hasn't been many players lately, usually only 1or 2 columns instead of the usual 3 or 4. any theories to why this is? and do you think creative will become populated again?

EKplaysMC

Dedicated Member
School started. Kids have homework, they are at school all day instead of at home. It's normal.

Yeah I think so. Some player might think 1.10 is bad. Or maybe a bad update. I like the upadate btw

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
People are going there less either because of school, they got bored of it, they found a new game mode they like, or they quit.

or . it's because louisiana flooded and Everyone that i know was playing Foxcraft because of my lead. I leave many leave got it ? also..... school

that and i kinda stopped streaming creative prison Rp i was making the internet where im currently at cant even load a 144p youtube video. XX so some of the kids that followed me kinda Just left. .... and unsubscribed..... o well Shame on them for not understanding

100% truth... i miss my pvp Creative plots.... and non glitchy skyblock to many plugins make it I guess less laggy but indeed cause more issues.

snw

Known Member
Player count has gone up as Leon has stated- but people do have homework, may have quit for the time being etc.

/closed

Status
Not open for further replies.