Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Current state of KitPvP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
So I wanna list some of the cons and pros of the current KitPvP state and then talk about how you might be able to fix it

Pros:
+ A good variety of creative kits
+ Kits are fairly balanced (Excluding halter)
+ Mostly friendly playerbase
+ Good map desgin

Cons:
- Massive influx of hackers
- Terrible/No Anti-cheat
- Bugs (Feature?)
- Combo
- Not a lot of moderation
- No reward for improved play

In the last 24 hours of me playing on MCfox, I've encountered around 10-15 hackers, these people just anything from the obvious (Kill Aura, Bunny hop and reach) to less obvious stuff like (Fake disconnection, Advanced PVP bots and Triggerbot). A good comparison is extremecraft where I rarely encounter hackers and when I actually do they disappear in the middle of nowhere presumed to be banned as I never see them again. You do have some bugs/features that make it possible to counter these hackers tho, like converting switcher snowballs to halter snowballs or using the enderchest to transfer items between classes. I would like to point out that the design of the gamemode and the things you've done with it, is amazing but it seems like you just abandon it after having changed it.

As I listed in the cons you used to have a system which rewarded players with building blocks they could use to make a plot, based on chance to get anything from common to legendary, I myself love that reward system as it made me really want to grind to get some nice blocks so I could build a really cool house someday. Now after the recent patch the only reward system there exists is money which can only be used to play extremely overpriced items. I recommend staying away from KitPvP until there is more active moderators or better anti-cheat.

Please do point out if you feel that anything I said was wrong or should be changed

Status
Not open for further replies.