Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Creative world edit commands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Some commands such as //flip, //rotate etc would be very helpful for people who like to build terrain, Organics and especially symmetrical builds. This would be very helpful, for me and others who enjoy building.

vcqx

Donator
Banned #2
Hello, You get those commands the higher rank you are, I do know you get //flip and //rotate when your mysticfox and other commands you get when you're foxking. You could make a thread to say give a lower rank those commands. Use the suggestion template in the suggestion section for this to be valid

Thread starter #4
Well even if it is for higher ranks, it should be for lower ranks as well. It's a little unfair on others who don't have the money to buy higher ranks just for a few commands.

Banned #5
Well even if it is for higher ranks, it should be for lower ranks as well. It's a little unfair on others who don't have the money to buy higher ranks just for a few commands.
If they don't add benefits for purchasing a rank nobody will buy one, then the server cannot continue to run, meaning you can't play it at all

Thread starter #8
w/e commands should be for everyone. Not just for higher ranked players. That's a little pathetic sorry to say. And Amber I agree with you on the colour chat. Ranked players should still have the colour chat. Whoever took the chat colour away, there was kinda no point.

w/e commands should be for everyone. Not just for higher ranked players. That's a little pathetic sorry to say. And Amber I agree with you on the colour chat. Ranked players should still have the colour chat. Whoever took the chat colour away, there was kinda no point.
Everyone paid to have all the benefits and someone took them away

Status
Not open for further replies.