Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Creative Vehicles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
I don't think many will remember, but from 2016-2018 if you had a rank on creative, you got cool vehicles like Planes, Helicopters, Trains, etc. I am aware that Bikes, Vespas, and Cars still remain, but I would be glad to see the old vehicles for higher ranks returned in 2019-2020.

Aw hell yeah, I remember my motorbike. VVVVVVVRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR VRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM VROOOOOMMA VROOOOMA CHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGACHUGGA NYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Good times with the boys in RPs.

They were awesome, the reason we no longer have as many vehicles is because the old vehicles plugin we used is no longer updated and compatible with latest minecraft versions. The current one we use has a few basic ones indeed.

I've seen a new plugin that aimes to have more vehicles, but is still in early early development. I will keep my eye on that.

No need for a seperate suggestion it's something im aware of

Status
Not open for further replies.