Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Creative Rank VIP+ Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
I am planning to buy VIP+ soon on Creative (Like tonight/tomorrow :D), and I had a few questions to ask about it first! I wasn't sure where to put this so I just put it in General Discussions. If this is a bad place for this post please tell me as I am new to the forums and this is only my second post. Thanks!
So onto the questions! :D
Do plots need to be directly next to each other to merge, and if so how do you get them to be next to each other? Also how do you merge plots? Or do you need to claim the plots next to each other and then merge them? If so how do you find plots directly next to each other in the formation you want? Or can you move your own plots around?
Can you do anything in WorldEdit with VIP+? I looked at the info box on the store and it says you get //redo and //undo. What do these do if you don't have access to the commands that let you place blocks with WorldEdit?
Is it possible to give pets, both /fpet pets and normal mob pets, away to my friends? (Probably not but I want to be nice to my friends and give them pets)
How long does it take for ranks to be activated, usually?

And that about sums up my questions! Thank you a ton for reading. I wasn't sure if I should put this in Creative or Donation Support or what so I just put it here. Sorry, I have a lot of questions... I wanna know stuff :3

Last edited:
I am planning to buy VIP+ soon on Creative (Like tonight/tomorrow :D), and I had a few questions to ask about it first! I wasn't sure where to put this so I just put it in General Discussions. If this is a bad place for this post please tell me as I am new to the forums and this is only my second post. Thanks!
So onto the questions! :D
Do plots need to be directly next to each other to merge, and if so how do you get them to be next to each other? Also how do you merge plots? Or do you need to claim the plots next to each other and then merge them? If so how do you find plots directly next to each other in the formation you want? Or can you move your own plots around?
Can you do anything in WorldEdit with VIP+? I looked at the info box on the store and it says you get //redo and //undo. What do these do if you don't have access to the commands that let you place blocks with WorldEdit?
Is it possible to give pets, both /fpet pets and normal mob pets, away to my friends? (Probably not but I want to be nice to my friends and give them pets)
How long does it take for ranks to be activated, usually?

And that about sums up my questions! Thank you a ton for reading. I wasn't sure if I should put this in Creative or Donation Support or what so I just put it here. Sorry, I have a lot of questions... I wanna know stuff :3
Hey sweet girl! Hope you enjoy being a VIP!!
Your plots need to be next to each other, you cannot move them around. Which ever direction you are merging them either do /plot merge north, west, east, or south. It is difficult to find plots next together, but you have to look. I found a lot of open plots so if you ever need to find some PM me, and I can show you!
Ranks activate after you purchase them, you just May need to refresh.
VIP+'s have World Edit. //redo and //undo are just simple World edit commands, and you can only really use them if you have other World edit commands, because you cannot really use them if you don't.
No, you sadly canny give away pets to friends.

Thread starter #3
OK! Thanks a bunch! I'm looking for 4 plots together in a square shape... Probably pretty annoying to find :p But it would be awesome if you could help with that! :3

OK! Thanks a bunch! I'm looking for 4 plots together in a square shape... Probably pretty annoying to find :p But it would be awesome if you could help with that! :3
I'll see I can get on later, or tomorrow. I found a bunch of empty plots in a large section. Tell me what time works best for you.

Thread starter #5
What timezone do you live in? I live in Florida so we can figure out when we're both awake. I can be on any time tomorrow.

Thread starter #7
Ok! A PM on the forums or ingame? I'll probably be on during the morning as I literally have to do nothing tomorrow :)

Status
Not open for further replies.