Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Claimed Plots That Are Empty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
So I've recently been flying around on the Creative server and have realized how many plots that are claimed but nothing is built on them! Some plots are also half finished but the player has quit the server. I've Talked to others on the server and they seem to also be a bit annoyed with it too. This is a problem because I have recently started a build but some had claimed the plot next to me and has now stopped playing, I would love have the plot to do something with it, but i can't. Maybe have a cleaning of these plots so others can claim them would be an idea.
(/wwarp Savorous to see what I'm saying)

Any reply would be nice
-Savorous

vcqx

Donator
Banned #2
How do u know someone could of quit for a good 2 years and came back and still have their sexy plot still there

Banned #4
+1

There should be a thing where people who havent played for a span of 2 months and have their plots empty. the plot gets unclaimed.

Should be on prison as well.

I don't know if this is a thing you can do with PlotMe on this server (some servers I have played on, that have PlotMe, have this) but a command exists as part of it called /plot protect - What it does is it enables a protection on the plot. Under the state of protection, the creator cannot clear the plot, and cannot disown the plot. Let's assume you leave the server, if you don't use /p protect after a certain amount of time the plot expires.

Admins should be able to remove protection status if a player has left their plot for good. So this prevents any abandoned, protected plots.

It is of course a suggestion, and I get that the thing would have problems with it. But it stops people finding plots that are empty but claimed.

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #7
I don't know if this is a thing you can do with PlotMe on this server (some servers I have played on, that have PlotMe, have this) but a command exists as part of it called /plot protect - What it does is it enables a protection on the plot. Under the state of protection, the creator cannot clear the plot, and cannot disown the plot. Let's assume you leave the server, if you don't use /p protect after a certain amount of time the plot expires.

Admins should be able to remove protection status if a player has left their plot for good. So this prevents any abandoned, protected plots.

It is of course a suggestion, and I get that the thing would have problems with it. But it stops people finding plots that are empty but claimed.
Vouch
Don't really care what happens because I don't play, but I'd love to see how this will turn out

Status
Not open for further replies.