Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

/ci confirm please

Status
Not open for further replies.

vepi

Donator
Thread starter #1
so the other day, i did /ci, not knowing what it does, later found out it means clear inventory, sadly when i executed the command it was too late, my excavation 2 was GONE, never to be seen again. so i'm making this post because i was really upset, i think there should be a command after doing /ci to do /ci confirm so you don't accidentally lose something that cost a lot of money as i did. so if this seems like a good idea please give me feedback i would really appreciate if this was a thing, thanks!

Defol

Donator
I have never seen /ci confirm on any server or plugin ever. I don't think it is possible. Unless someone codes it in.

Banned #3
Uhmmmm. Its pretty obvious /ci is clear inventory. I mean its obviously not going to give free diamonds lol.

vcqx

Donator
Banned #4
if u didn't know /ci is clear inventory u have been living under a rock noob

if u didn't know /ci is clear inventory u have been living under a rock noob
under a rock whahahaha gg
[doublepost=1501625453,1501625422][/doublepost]
so the other day, i did /ci, not knowing what it does, later found out it means clear inventory, sadly when i executed the command it was too late, my excavation 2 was GONE, never to be seen again. so i'm making this post because i was really upset, i think there should be a command after doing /ci to do /ci confirm so you don't accidentally lose something that cost a lot of money as i did. so if this seems like a good idea please give me feedback i would really appreciate if this was a thing, thanks!
server suggestions

I like the idea bc not everyone knows what /ci does until they try it and sometimes the first time they try it they are carrying loot which they rather not lose so a warning would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.