Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Back at it again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Banned #1
Hello. You may not know about the truth of @11kobeer, he's is not what you think. Connor has been talking with me, he said all the hatred to him is fake!!!! Kobeer also talks about us behind his back. Y'all know the threads we post about the server, he's sharing it to others and making fun of it! I REPEAT MAKING FUN OF IT!!!!! We can not trust him NO LONGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't Play Games With Me. Please do not start flame war or I will Yell at you!
[doublepost=1461961566,1461961041][/doublepost]Kobeer, I can sense your pain. Just tell the truth

11kobeer

Friend
Donator
YOOO this is so funny. You got me fam. Let me explain why I am doing this. I'm starting to prepare my applications for college, taking AP classes, doing community service, and I'm currently playing tennis. But why would I focus on any of that when I can spend my valuable time ranting about all of you?

Also, if "Connor" is telling you this, I guess he didn't see the multiple threads on the old forum of "who is your favorite staff member."

@Krosi locked your last post about this... but you posted this again. So, I'll just go ahead and warn you for thread spam.
You disrespected me (yes, I feel very hurt by all of this and I'm crying so hard right now) by saying what you did, and you indirectly disrespected @Krosi for making another thread like this. I'll be a nice person and only warn you for thread spam, even though you should also receive another warning for disrespecting staff. If @Krosi wants, she can go ahead and warn you for staff disrespect, but I'm not.

Always funny to see a repost of a locked thread. Almost like they can’t take no for an answer. Next time, when a thread is locked, just get over it. I will not be warning for disrespect, because I don’t find it all that offensive. But if the behavior persists, then I will not hesitate to warn.

Status
Not open for further replies.