Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Applications to Magma! The #1 kingdom!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. IGN name: Pittigeworst151
2. Age: 17
3. Rank on Kingdoms: Member ( i try to get as fas as possible without a rank becuase i dont wanna pay games)
4.How long have you been on Foxcraft: since the past kingdoms , my kingdom was probably one of the best ( what i remember )
5. Past Kingdoms/Factions: this season i got none past season i was in Seventeen Nevermind and FireSlams
6. How can we trust you: at the moment you cant trust me so i hope its just a matter of time so we can work as a team
7. How will you help our kingdom: ill do whatever i can do to help , i can build , pvp , redstone , mine so whatever you ask ill do / try

Banned #43
1. IGN name: oKonak
3. Rank on Kingdoms: member
4.How long have you been on Foxcraft: 2 years
5. Past Kingdoms/Factions: reverse card
6. How can we trust you: no u
7. How will you help our kingdom: no u

Thread starter #44
5. Past Kingdoms/Factions: reverse card
6. How can we trust you: no u
7. How will you help our kingdom: no u
Denied! If you would like to join please redo your application without memes.

Thread starter #45
1. IGN name: Pittigeworst151
3. Rank on Kingdoms: Member ( i try to get as fas as possible without a rank becuase i dont wanna pay games)
4.How long have you been on Foxcraft: since the past kingdoms , my kingdom was probably one of the best ( what i remember )
5. Past Kingdoms/Factions: this season i got none past season i was in Seventeen Nevermind and FireSlams
6. How can we trust you: at the moment you cant trust me so i hope its just a matter of time so we can work as a team
7. How will you help our kingdom: ill do whatever i can do to help , i can build , pvp , redstone , mine so whatever you ask ill do / try
Denied! Friends with Zenofox.

Banned #50
Denied! If you would like to join please redo your application without memes.
5. Past Kingdoms/Factions: ive played HC on fox before, was pretty good tbh, have experience gathering stuff. I can work on my pvp skills tho.
6. How can we trust you: i guess only time will tell, on survival, i was loyal to Empire (@Ksmudger and @_Super_Hans_ ) until I got banned, then I quit it.
7. How will you help our kingdom: well as I said im good in collecting items. I'm pretty OP with items on survival lol, I know how to build and can be online much.

Banned #51
1. IGN name: Ksmudger, aka Imperial Emperor//Smudgeboy. (I'M TEAMED WITH UFISKELIG ON SURVIVAL)
2. Age: 16.
3. Rank on Kingdoms: Foxking.
4.How long have you been on Foxcraft: Since July 2013.
5. Past Kingdoms/Factions: THE EMPIRE.... which has been active (officially) since April 2016. And had won many fights and battles with other FOLKS LMAO. (tHE EMpire is the strongest team in all of Foxcraft history, we whipped on everyone) (ONE OF TWO LEADERS OF EMPIRE)
6. How can we trust you: AS LONG AS YOU RESPECT ARES, YOU CAN TRUST ME. IF YOU INSULT MY FAITH, I'LL TEAR YOUR HEAD OFF WHILST DEVOURING YOUR INTESTINES AND LUNGS
7. How will you help our kingdom:
I'LL BRING MY OP PVP SKILLS, TACTICS AND IMPERIAL SUPPORT...

Banned #52
1. IGN name: Ksmudger, aka Imperial Emperor//Smudgeboy. (I'M TEAMED WITH UFISKELIG ON SURVIVAL)
5. Past Kingdoms/Factions: THE EMPIRE.... which has been active (officially) since April 2016. And had won many fights and battles with other FOLKS LMAO. (tHE EMpire is the strongest team in all of Foxcraft history, we whipped on everyone) (ONE OF TWO LEADERS OF EMPIRE)
6. How can we trust you: AS LONG AS YOU RESPECT ARES, YOU CAN TRUST ME. IF YOU INSULT MY FAITH, I'LL TEAR YOUR HEAD OFF WHILST DEVOURING YOUR INTESTINES AND LUNGS
Yeah this boy has topkills in survival, :O

Thread starter #53
Accepted! Welcome to the Kingdom! We can invite you next time you are on.

1. IGN name: ThiccIdot
2. Age: 15
3. Rank on Kingdoms: Member
4. How long have you been on Foxcraft: about 4 years
5. Past Kingdoms/Factions: I haven't played Kingdoms or Factions much but I play enough of Factions and Survival on other servers
6. How can we trust you: I guess I can say you'll find out soon enough cause currently I have nothing I can say for you to trust me so you'll have to just take my word I'm trustworthy
7. How will you help our kingdom: I'll do anything I'm assigned to tbh also I have lots of free time so yeah
Bruh I’m still getting denied msgs after I was denied, relax like damn I stopped playing kingdoms so your welcome

ckng1990

1. IGN name: Chring9000
2. Age:29
3. Rank on Kingdoms: FoxKing
4.How long have you been on Foxcraft: 3 Years
5. Past Kingdoms/Factions: I was on a faction with one of my friends that owned the server but he disbanded the server because he too busy with work

6. How can we trust you: I have been giving free stuff from kits and I have helped some youtubers in skyblock on this server.
7. How will you help our kingdom: I am good at redstone, in my skyblock I created a cocoa bean farm and also pumpkin and melon farm

Status
Not open for further replies.