Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Application for a Rank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Dear Foxcraft,

IGN: My official Minecraft username is SeaHawk777

Time zone: I cant remember.

What times are you most active?:

Sunday- 7:00am-9:00pm
Monday- 4:00pm-9:00pm
Tuesday- 4:30pm- 10:00pm
Wednesday- 2:45pm-9:00pm
Thursday: 3:00pm-10:30pm
Friday- 3:00pm-12:00am
Saturday- 7:00am-11:00am/ 2:00pm-11:30pm

This may change due to family activities.

Why do you want to become Staff: I want to help out on the server. I've seen hundreds of rule-breakers on your server and I want to stop those spammers, hackers, cheaters, griefers, and forum-flamers. The only thing that those rule-breakers are doing are ruining our everyday lives on your server and your forums. We all know that no body likes a rule-breaker.

Previous experiences as Staff: I once was a moderator on the Mineplex server. I still am. They never had one idea of demoting me. The admins said I was one of the best moderators ever. I hope I can help on your server as much as I did on their server.

Have you purchased a rank? If so, which ones:I have never purchased a rank.

Are you active on our TeamSpeak: No

How long have you been playing Minecraft:I have been playing Minecraft for about 7 years.

How long have you played on the Foxcraft:I have played on your server for about 5 months.

When is the last time you made a staff application for this server: I have never made a staff application for your server.

Why we should choose you:I have seen a lot of rule-breakers. I want to get rid of every single one of them. As I said, no one likes a rule-breaker.

Anything else you want to add: No, not really.

Thank you for your application, Sadly it will be declined since the Applications for Helper rank isn't out yet. You can try again later when the applications are out

/closed

Status
Not open for further replies.