Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Apology

Do you accept my apology..?

• It's not okay, i don't accept your apology.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KittieFling

Thread starter #1
@Jaimy_Eijk03, i am sorry for simping on you and possibly terrorizing you with how much i was simping on you. No like i mean it, im sorry.
@vcqx, i am sorry for being mean to you when you were ban evading and i am sorry for snitching so much on you. I dont wanna hurt you or your feelings. Im sorry.
@ProGio767, i am sorry for annoying you
and EVERYONE, i am sorry for being the annoying kittie. I know i can be better, im tryin. Please gimme another chance. :(
@AbooseTime, i am sorry for almost simping on you.
@Sprenkyy, i am sorry for giving you a reason to waste your money (whether it was in game or irl) on a rank for me. But thank you. Im sorry and thank you.
@axvaa, i am sorry for thinking you were a cyber bully, all i had to do was get to know you, and once i did that, your like a bestie, no wonder pinky loves you so much :)
@Pink_Husky, im sorry for possibly bein obnoxious in chat, and the first time i spoke to you through /friend message, it was because i couldnt chat cause i was muted. Im sorry.
I AM SO SORRY TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!! REALLY I MEAN IT.
Also sorry for continously posting polls...
@GamenMetMark, i am sorry for not including you in the things i say/do/post.. ill try harder to include you. :)

Last edited:

axvaa

Known Member
@Jaimy_Eijk03, i am sorry for simping on you and possibly terrorizing you with how much i was simping on you. No like i mean it, im sorry.
@vcqx, i am sorry for being mean to you when you were ban evading and i am sorry for snitching so much on you. I dont wanna hurt you or your feelings. Im sorry.
@ProGio767, i am sorry for annoying you
and EVERYONE, i am sorry for being the annoying kittie. I know i can be better, im tryin. Please gimme another chance. :(
@AbooseTime, i am sorry for almost simping on you.
@Sprenkyy, i am sorry for giving you a reason to waste your money (whether it was in game or irl) on a rank for me. But thank you. Im sorry and thank you.
@axvaa, i am sorry for thinking you were a cyber bully, all i had to do was get to know you, and once i did that, your like a bestie, no wonder pinky loves you so much :)
@Pink_Husky, im sorry for possibly bein obnoxious in chat, and the first time i spoke to you through /friend message, it was because i couldnt chat cause i was muted. Im sorry.
I AM SO SORRY TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!! REALLY I MEAN IT.
Also sorry for continously posting polls...
@GamenMetMark, i am sorry for not including you in the things i say/do/post.. ill try harder to include you. :)
i love you its okay

Status
Not open for further replies.