Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Anyway in to the End?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
I found where the end is suppose to be, but it's protected by spawn. anyway into the end??

Zeas_

Donator
I found where the end is suppose to be, but it's protected by spawn. anyway into the end??
There's more than one end portal, one just happens to be at spawn. You can go search for them, just run far enough away from spawn so your ender eyes will search for the other portals instead.

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
I have a good tip for finding strongholds.

1. It must be at least or around (a little over) 1000 blocks away from X:0
2. It must be at least or around (a little over) 1000 blocks away from Z:0
3. Once you get to X:1000 Y:# Z:1000, throw one ender eye. If it goes forward, go in its direction about 100 blocks, then throw another one. Repeat this process until it starts going downwards.
4. Once you see it go downwards, go towards the direction where it's sloping down, and throw an eye once you reach about 30 blocks in that direction.
5. Once it goes straight down, move over a few blocks, and dig down.
6. Boom. End Portal (most likely).

Thread starter #5
Awesome! Thank you all, I'll just run out further and check,

Thread starter #8
I have a home set at the end portal towards spawn, I also have a home in the end if you need one.
That would be awesome if you would sir, I'm very far out in the wild " 64000 , -17100" but the ender eye keeps going towards the spawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.