Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Anti X-ray appreciatin post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Can we just take a minute to appreciate the anti x-ray On factions? You might be asking, what is the anti x-ray on f cove?
Well "random new member with xX___Xx style name" have you(Yes you) ever been mining when all of a sudden you see Gold, redstone, iron, clay, obsidian, and the holy grail of minecraft Diamonds in a small area? Then the second you rejoice in your 1 in a million luck and you start mining *Boop* It all disapears. Then you log off and cry because you lost your winning lottery ticket to good ores, and blocks.

That what you just experienced Was the anti x-ray system It works by temporarily generating all types of glorious goods that if you use an x-ray mod/texture pack it will appear that the underground is full of the goods, but when you mine down it does the same afore mentioned story.

This is one of the most intelligent an unique ways I think that can prevent X-raying, So thank you Mods,Helpers, admins, and cloakfox for creating/using this masterpiece of a plugin for our mining experience

Can we just take a minute to appreciate the anti x-ray On factions? You might be asking, what is the anti x-ray on f cove?
Well "random new member with xX___Xx style name" have you(Yes you) ever been mining when all of a sudden you see Gold, redstone, iron, clay, obsidian, and the holy grail of minecraft Diamonds in a small area? Then the second you rejoice in your 1 in a million luck and you start mining *Boop* It all disapears. Then you log off and cry because you lost your winning lottery ticket to good ores, and blocks.

That what you just experienced Was the anti x-ray system It works by temporarily generating all types of glorious goods that if you use an x-ray mod/texture pack it will appear that the underground is full of the goods, but when you mine down it does the same afore mentioned story.

This is one of the most intelligent an unique ways I think that can prevent X-raying, So thank you Mods,Helpers, admins, and cloakfox for creating/using this masterpiece of a plugin for our mining experience
This very true!!! I agree 100000000000% thanku!

It's known. Around maybe any game, there are some games which bypasses anti cheats.
For example csgo, you could program your own hack and use it in competitive which could easily bypass anticheat
...... thats not what i was saying.....

Status
Not open for further replies.