Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

An Idea for the end of a season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Mkay, so you read the title, heres my idea.

So At the end of every factions season the world just resets right? Well your right but with this idea, the factions reset can actually be fun instead of you being heartbroken at the sight of all of your hard work. deleted and down the drain

So an idea is at the end of each season every player currently online would be locked in to factions, they couldn't /hub, but they could disconnect if they really wanted to. They would have an hour of preparation to get their best gear, as much regen as they could get and slowly every 5-10 minutes their commands would slowly be restricted, starting with /shop then /home then whatever else there is. After everyone has assembled their best gear, and their faction members are ready after the time is up, Everyone gets thrown inside a 2.5k arena that slowly shrinks.
Every player must fight to the death in this UHC styled event. They cant use any commands, they cant regen health, if they log off or die its a deathban until the map resets. Slowly while every player gets widdled down more and more they get stronger gear, at the end of the End of the world, when the last player stands alone, alive, and more powerful than ever. The world ends, and that player from that faction gets a prize, Either they can keep the gear, get 5million on both faction servers, or they can get their choice of rank for one year, on every gamemode. They could also get their name and faction In the hub for forever.

This wont happen, but ya know its a suggestion

Banned #2
Mkay, so you read the title, heres my idea.

So At the end of every factions season the world just resets right? Well your right but with this idea, the factions reset can actually be fun instead of you being heartbroken at the sight of all of your hard work. deleted and down the drain

So an idea is at the end of each season every player currently online would be locked in to factions, they couldn't /hub, but they could disconnect if they really wanted to. They would have an hour of preparation to get their best gear, as much regen as they could get and slowly every 5-10 minutes their commands would slowly be restricted, starting with /shop then /home then whatever else there is. After everyone has assembled their best gear, and their faction members are ready after the time is up, Everyone gets thrown inside a 2.5k arena that slowly shrinks.
Every player must fight to the death in this UHC styled event. They cant use any commands, they cant regen health, if they log off or die its a deathban until the map resets. Slowly while every player gets widdled down more and more they get stronger gear, at the end of the End of the world, when the last player stands alone, alive, and more powerful than ever. The world ends, and that player from that faction gets a prize, Either they can keep the gear, get 5million on both faction servers, or they can get their choice of rank for one year, on every gamemode. They could also get their name and faction In the hub for forever.

This wont happen, but ya know its a suggestion
hows it fair that one player gets a headstart at the start of a new world.

Thread starter #3
Im not saying its fair, im saying its fun. And plus the fairness doesnt matter when you throw in ranks and kits. Like if you put a person that has played factions for a while without a rank in a new world and say good luck vs when you put someone who has never played factions on this server with foxking, Who do you think will end up better halfway through the season? Speaking on the fairness part, there will always be a dupe glitch allowing players to get millions in an hour on the start of the map, Always. So that kind of changes the perspective on fairness I would think

Banned #4
Im not saying its fair, im saying its fun. And plus the fairness doesnt matter when you throw in ranks and kits. Like if you put a person that has played factions for a while without a rank in a new world and say good luck vs when you put someone who has never played factions on this server with foxking, Who do you think will end up better halfway through the season? Speaking on the fairness part, there will always be a dupe glitch allowing players to get millions in an hour on the start of the map, Always. So that kind of changes the perspective on fairness I would think
Hows it fun? How is someone having god gear the first minute OF A NEW RELEASED MAP be considered fun?

Thread starter #5
I mean, I dont know about you but having A full set of god gear seems pretty fun to me. + think of it as a reward for Defeating an entire server in uhc. Plus people have gotten a godset within 1-2 days of a reset so its just a boost. Also its kind of just for pvp really because only one or two people would bring tools. Also you're overlooking foxking/mysticfox/shadowfox kits. Full p4 diamond armor in a few seconds is pretty op in the first few seconds of a server

Banned #6
I mean, I dont know about you but having A full set of god gear seems pretty fun to me. + think of it as a reward for Defeating an entire server in uhc. Plus people have gotten a godset within 1-2 days of a reset so its just a boost. Also its kind of just for pvp really because only one or two people would bring tools. Also you're overlooking foxking/mysticfox/shadowfox kits. Full p4 diamond armor in a few seconds is pretty op in the first few seconds of a server
Foxking gear gives you p4 unb3 with fire pro 3

A god set is full loaded op rare custom enchants.

Theres a difference.

But ye sure. good idea. but i doubt itd actually be implemented.

maybe try using format and turn it into a real suggestion.

Thread starter #9
I don't just want a free rank, I'm just saying they could actually do something with the factions reset. And I am by no means decent at pvp so I wouldn't win in the first place
[doublepost=1500578916,1500578638][/doublepost]I'm not even saying they should do those specific rewards, or any for that matter.

Tqzz

Friend
Donator
This would take a lot of effort to do, and it's just a lot easier to reset the world and start completely fresh, as factions does die out fairly quickly after a month or a but, it seems reasonable and I understand why you'd want it but honestly I doubt it would ever happen

@cloakfox

Holy. U really take the time to post anything

Status
Not open for further replies.