Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

A Little Assistance Required

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Im not sure if this is a personal problem or not, but id like to see if there is some way to deal with it. while building, in my zoned-out building state i have forgotten to claim my farms, a wheat and a pumpkin/melon farm (they are a decient size) and some other player has claimed them. he and i are never on at the same time and id like my land and crops back. what can be done if anything?

thanks in advance,
GodOfMelons

Thread starter #3
I'd rather not have to move the farm because it again is quite large and right next to my base as shown
[doublepost=1480361383,1480361349][/doublepost]the picture was too large, one second
[doublepost=1480361486][/doublepost] gggggg.png

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #4
It's your fault for not claiming them. I doubt he/she will give the farm or land back to you considering that looks like a good farm and it's his/her farm now. Tough Luck bud. :/

Ayza

Friend
Donator
Uhmmm... im sorry to tell you this... i was the one who claimed it... i have unclaimed the wheat farm a couple hours ago ._.

There's nothing we can do if you forgot to claim your own farm. If somebody else claims it then that's tough luck. Sorry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.