Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
It has been evident that most people I have encountered on the server do not know which your/you're and they're/their to use.

I won't lie, I actually had the same issue. When I first started playing minecraft, back then I was younger and more stupid, was when I got the words confused.

However, my point is: If you're unsure how to use a word, or what you're spelling is correct or not, we have the internet for a reason.

Then again, most people are lazy and unwilling to change....

DontPaanic

Friend
Donator
It's a block game full of children, ages ranging 6-11, I don't understand why this thread was made anyways.

Thread starter #3
It's a block game full of children, ages ranging 6-11, I don't understand why this thread was made anyways.
Are you serious?
The minimum age a child knowing the difference should be 6 (1st grade), when teachers teach spelling and the different meaning of words.
Also technically, in the eyes of most, if you're not older than 21, you're still a child. Even at 21, people still considers one to be folly.

Banned #4
Their very stupid. Your right about them using the wrong there's on Foxcraft. When I go on they're, theirs so many people using the wrong your. You're post is completely right about there mistakes

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
It has been evident that most people I have encountered on the server do not know which your/you're and they're/their to use.

I won't lie, I actually had the same issue. When I first started playing minecraft, back then I was younger and more stupid, was when I got the words confused.

However, my point is: If you're unsure how to use a word, or what you're spelling is correct or not, we have the internet for a reason.

Then again, most people are lazy and unwilling to change....
Lololololol I'm a grammar cop and I correct people that do it.

Thread starter #6
This made me realize that people have set their expectations low. Why settle for being less enlightened, it makes no sense. This is why most countries are doing better than the U.S. it's become clear we don't care enough for our future (generally speaking).

Banned #8
This made me realize that people have set their expectations low. Why settle for being less enlightened, it makes no sense. This is why most countries are doing better than the U.S. it's become clear we don't care enough for our future (generally speaking).
People use it as a shortcut then develop a habit of it in there writing. Then the teacher tells them that they're grades are bad. Your so right about this and their needs to be a fix to this now!

Snaz_

Friend
Donator
When it's said like that I agree with you. Loll

Thread starter #11
People use it as a shortcut then develop a habit of it in there writing. Then the teacher tells them that they're grades are bad. Your so right about this and their needs to be a fix to this now!
It's not just writing, I'm talking about things as a "bigger picture". We're (The US) in debt in the trillions to China, and lately it's like people don't care about what happens next. They live carefree as if there's no consequence to their actions. (Again, generally speaking)

Banned #12
It's not just writing, I'm talking about things as a "bigger picture". We're (The US) in debt in the trillions to China, and lately it's like people don't care about what happens next. They live carefree as if there's no consequence to their actions. (Again, generally speaking)
Don't worry, Donald Trump will fix it all.

Thread starter #13
Vote for Light - #MakeAmericaGreatAgain #MakeYouTubeGreatAgain

I will bring death and sorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.