Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Arena Official Rulebook. Grand Opening Tournament Saturday 6/8!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
This is the official rulebook detailing the rules and regulations for the arena. I know it's long, but please read it carefully for your own benefit. The grand opening tournament will be on Saturday 6/8 scheduled beginning at 1pm US Eastern Time (7pm Central European Time, 10am US Pacific time). Grand prize is $100,000! Hope to see you there!

(Please like this post as to consider yourself registered for the tournament, or manually register by responding to the thread.)

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Thread starter #4
UPDATE: Thanks to the use of subdivisions, the Arena, (apart from the battlefield, of course) is safe from PvP! However, if one manages to engage in PvP in any other way, the rules still apply.

Remember to tell your friends about the tournament! The more the merrier! Hope to see you there!

Thread starter #11
Lemme know when y'all Duke it out, I want to be there to witness the first battle in the history of my Arena :D

Thread starter #13
Due to some unforeseen circumstances surrounding real life, the Tournament will be postponed to Tomorrow, same time (Sunday 6/9 1pm US Eastern Time)

Thread starter #14
Also, the required gear set has been decided:
Full set of Iron Armor
Iron sword (unenchanted)
Bow (unenchanted)
Stack of arrows
Food (whatever you prefer)
Shield (optional)

No gapples or potions!

Thread starter #15
The first Tournament has taken place, and our victor is @LordFieryFTW ! Congrats to him!

This begins the first week of Rankings, if you'd like to have a Ranked match, contact me on Discord (Dismal #2897) for me to referee or record a video of the match for me to review and send it to me via Discord as well, I will assign points accordingly. (Please read the rulebook for more information and clarification)

The prize for winning Ranked this week is $25,000.

Best of luck!
-Trashmann (Dismal)

Deefol

Banned #16
Damn, someone's rich with time... Too bad this server is literally my deathbed now. Well done for actually putting effort into something on this server, which people very rarely do

Status
Not open for further replies.