Recent content by Inneerga

  • Helpers apps are currently open! Help out the server by catching cheaters, moderating chat, guiding players and handling player reports!
    Check the Info tab for more information on what the requirements are and find the apply link!
  1. Inneerga

    Hackusations

    Be nice. I see where you come from, but I'm not that good really, just get fed up that people moan about dying and blaming it on hacks.
  2. Inneerga

    Hackusations

    Legend <3 lolitsalex is the best xD Thats a big RIP.
  3. Inneerga

    Hackusations

    So, I am a very competitive PVP player. Which, like most people, causes hackusations sometimes. Occasionally it doesn't bother me, but now its gotten to the point where people say it every time I destroy some in a 4v1. Over the 4 years I've been playing I've figured out the mechanics of the...
  4. Inneerga

    Hello!

    Hey everyone! My name is Ben, or Inneerga (in-er-ga) and I am a server enthusiast, competitive player. I have been playing on Foxcraft for 2 years now since my cousin, B0RNT0B3T4BBY, introduced me to it. I quickly got hooked and have enjoyed playing the KitPVP and Skywars gamemodes. I am...
  5. Inneerga

    Closed Optimization

    Recently I spent a long time playing KitPVP on Foxcraft and realised there was lots of lag. I did /pl and realised there were 67 plugins installed. I had a look through the list and realised, half of them are not needed! I came to the conclusion this was probably the reason the server was...