Recent content by electricdev

  • Helpers apps are currently open! Help out the server by catching cheaters, moderating chat, guiding players and handling player reports!
    Check the Info tab for more information on what the requirements are and find the apply link!
  1. E

    Turns out it was a glitch, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. Sorry guys. :( Ill ask my...

    Turns out it was a glitch, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. Sorry guys. :( Ill ask my dad to unblock it though.
  2. E

    Hey, I'm back.

    May I ask, did you change your name?
  3. E

    Factions Selling Skyfox Kits

    Dude, hook me up. Swords if ya can please.
  4. E

    oi makes sense

    oi makes sense
  5. E

    Factions Free Foxking stuff (EveryServer) had to chose a prefix

    Factions and OP prisons please.
  6. E

    What happened to Nook? Or Krosi? Or iRobot?

    What happened to Nook? Or Krosi? Or iRobot?
  7. E

    Factions Application

    Whoops total fail.
  8. E

    How did he rise up the ranks so fast? I had never heard of him before.

    How did he rise up the ranks so fast? I had never heard of him before.
  9. E

    Someone fill me in through PM

    Someone fill me in through PM
  10. E

    Factions Application

    Are you active?: uhhh maybe. Havent been on in forever How can you help us?: Raiding Are you experienced with factions servers?: somehwhat Do you have fun and enjoy playing factions?: yes What are your in game skills?: PvP, unless my opponent has foxking stuff. Sometimes I am a god, sometimes...
  11. E

    Since when did they add the mod rank?

    Since when did they add the mod rank?
  12. E

    Did you change your name? I don't recognize you.

    Did you change your name? I don't recognize you.
  13. E

    OMG Are you Dansors?

    OMG Are you Dansors?
  14. E

    Hey, I'm back.

    OHHHHHHHH Ok makes a lot more sense.
  15. E

    Hey, I'm back.

    Lol. Sorry but I don't remember you.