Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

VPN/Proxy blocker

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamTyler

rip brothers and sisters

Anyway, so I buy a new computer and my IP will change, that means I can't play again cos of my new IP? mkay

basically this was an idea that seemed great but then in reality its really terrible and will cause more problems than it will fix

Thread starter #37
basically this was an idea that seemed great but then in reality its really terrible and will cause more problems than it will fix
Erhh.. what problems?
[doublepost=1478082044,1478082006][/doublepost]
rip brothers and sisters

Anyway, so I buy a new computer and my IP will change, that means I can't play again cos of my new IP? mkay
It will only block the use of VPNs or proxy's.

rip brothers and sisters

That's what ban appeals are for
:p should we have to waste time making 1 though?????
But what if you have brothers in the same house on but 1 gets banned?????? Exacly
These problems
[doublepost=1478124537,1478124505][/doublepost]rekt

These problems
[doublepost=1478124537,1478124505][/doublepost]rekt
my response wasnt a problem i was telling someone an answer to their problem btw TeamTyler if u are reading this you have 8 different dissabilities if u think buying a new pc changes ur IP ur internet provider does

my response wasnt a problem i was telling someone an answer to their problem btw TeamTyler if u are reading this you have 8 different dissabilities if u think buying a new pc changes ur IP ur internet provider does
you cant ddos and plus ddos equals ban

Status
Not open for further replies.