Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Updated survival to 1.10.2 (1.10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned #21
It's not. It would make survival more fair for players.
Red not to be mean but you have to earn stuff like that not just add a command for everyone to get it just no no no no no. This is not pussy survival it's real survival you work for those items.

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
Red not to be mean but you have to earn stuff like that not just add a command for everyone to get it just no no no no no. This is not pussy survival it's real survival you work for those items.
I know, and you have to work to kill the dragon. The dragon got a hell of a boost, so it's gonna be a lot harder to kill.

Banned #23
I know, and you have to work to kill the dragon. The dragon got a hell of a boost, so it's gonna be a lot harder to kill.
The thing is you don't have to kill the dragon to get the elyta. So it would be stupid to get the elyta if you did kill it. ( you find the elyta in the end ship)

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
The thing is you don't have to kill the dragon to get the elytra. So it would be stupid to get the elytra if you did kill it. ( you find the elyta in the end ship)
There are only 5 in the whole end, apparently. Yeah, I know you find them in end ships. You have to travel a looooong way to find them, as in, 10s of 1000s blocks.

Half the **** y'all are talking about I have no idea about. What the hell is an elytra? I think I'm 4 updates behind cause I'm lost af

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
We could already see many many polar bears ;)

you're just gonna use some slimebock piston redstone stuff and get there in a few min
That flies slow af, not to mention the chance of falling off, causing death.
[doublepost=1469231344,1469230976][/doublepost]
Scheduled for next restart (tomorrow morning cet)
Cloak. Are you going to restart everything, or just the end? It would be a lot better if you reset the whole thing, so there would be more naturally generating 1.10 blocks.
[doublepost=1469388844][/doublepost]Nope. I can't use elytra. Going back to Skyblock.

Status
Not open for further replies.