Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

The Divisi Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Thread starter #1
DIVISI Appreciation Thread
This thread has been created in appreciation of @Divisi. You can post positive things, but nothing negative please.

Divisi is literally the kindest person I know. Due to her friendliness, I was drawn into the Foxcraft community. I wouldn't be playing right now, if it weren't for her. I thought she'd been here for years, but we joined around the same time.

She's very helpful, and I could see her staffing a server. She's been a great friend, and we've had some great moments. She's also very intelligent, with a significant knowledge of science. She does dance, which I think is quite difficult and impressive.

She's very selfless, and always concerned about others. She's been able to help several people, and is very nice to have around, no matter how gloomy things may seem.

If you haven't met her, I'd suggest you do, as she's a great friend.
And, #DIVSI4HELPER2K16!

Thanks, Divisi!

Note: Divisi is Willowpet

Last edited:
Banned #7
I'm sorry but are you some fanboy of @Divisi ? xD. Also I don't know this person so I'm not going to judge about her 'potential' poisiton as a helper.

C2Obezerk

Friend
Donator
As Rick said above, I two shall not judge on her future possibilities at becoming helper. But, making threads saying you want someone to be a helper, does not increase said persons chances.

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Thread starter #9
As Rick said above, I two shall not judge on her future possibilities at becoming helper. But, making threads saying you want someone to be a helper, does not increase said persons chances.
I know. I doubt she even cares, I'm just saying she'd be adequate. I also never said I want her to be helper, she'd just be a fairly good helper in my opinion.
I'm sorry but are you some fanboy of @Divisi ? xD. Also I don't know this person so I'm not going to judge about her 'potential' poisiton as a helper.
Yes, I am a fnaboy.

Banned #15
Instead of making a thread based around 1 player that has potential to be helper, make a list. I did this waaaay back when helper wasn't even there and I got 2 out of the 4 promoted to staff. It attracts more attention is what I'm trying to say.

Silvic

Dedicated Member
DIVISI Appreciation Thread
This thread has been created in appreciation of @Divisi. You can post positive things, but nothing negative please.

Divisi is literally the kindest person I know. Due to her friendliness, I was drawn into the Foxcraft community. I wouldn't be playing right now, if it weren't for her. I thought she'd been here for years, but we joined around the same time.

She's very helpful, and I could see her staffing a server. She's been a great friend, and we've had some great moments. She's also very intelligent, with a significant knowledge of science. She does dance, which I think is quite difficult and impressive.

She's very selfless, and always concerned about others. She's been able to help several people, and is very nice to have around, no matter how gloomy things may seem.

If you haven't met her, I'd suggest you do, as she's a great friend.
And, #DIVSI4HELPER2K16!

Thanks, Divisi!

Note: Divisi is Willowpet
Whoop, I'm flattered.
Thank you so much, you guys have brightened up my day.
Love you all <3

*makes a Josh appreciation thread*
[doublepost=1460409851,1460409797][/doublepost]
I know. I doubt she even cares, I'm just saying she'd be adequate. I also never said I want her to be helper, she'd just be a fairly good helper in my opinion.

Yes, I am a fnaboy.
The most optimistic person in the world.
The most optimistic person in the world.
*tears up*

Status
Not open for further replies.