Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

@Sabotage_ can u not tell if some one is hacking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
@Sabotage_ i have seen that u have banned me for a hacked client which i was not using. Did u ever herd of a auto clicker were u cant stop swinging your sword in tell u deactivate. i just want to point that out. Iam no noob from the street i program computer soft wear for my dads company, that means i bought a keyboard to program key binds like a auto clicker iam not hacking iam just a programmer. So next time dont ban me for nothing and nothing in the /rules of Foxcraft says no using autoclickers. It would be nice tho to get back my $15.00 usd back be sabotage made me get one.

LordFieryFTW

Dedicated Member
Banned #2
@Sabotage_ i have seen that u have banned me for a hacked client which i was not using. Did u ever herd of a auto clicker were u cant stop swinging your sword in tell u deactivate. i just want to point that out. Iam no noob from the street i program computer soft wear for my dads company, that means i bought a keyboard to program key binds like a auto clicker iam not hacking iam just a programmer. So next time dont ban me for nothing and nothing in the /rules of Foxcraft says no using autoclickers. It would be nice tho to get back my $15.00 usd back be sabotage made me get one.
Auto clicker is a hacked client. and it says no hacked clients in the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.