Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Resigning! Yente23

Status
Not open for further replies.

yente23

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #1
I am yente23 and today I will be resigning.

a couple of reasons are:
-I'm innactive af atm because i don't enjoy minecraft as much as i used to
-Being helper isn't as fun as I thought (Doesn't mean other people won't enjoy it) -I feel i don't deserve helper at this exact moment because I am really innactive and if I don't deserve it I shouldnt have it
- School is also a big part since school is coming up more and more and I didn't think it was gonna be this big this year so I will be putting more time and effort into that!

So this IS NOT a Goodbye but just a 'cya' I will still occasionally be on Foxcraft but not as much as i have been in the last couple years Minecraft changed to me so it's not that fun anymore to me.
The people that I play mc with have also changed from Billy,Liox,Bee,Glazed,Sarah,Londonlantern55,Pingviini21 And many others.

That doesn't mean I dislike the people I play with now but it's just different much love to Jesse and Mech they are really nice people so LIKE EM OR I WILL COME BACK AND HUNT YOU DOWN!
Special thx to Kobeer,Leon and Connor still for making this server so enjoyable for me the last 5-6 years.

All of the people that ever skyped/Discorded with me I love you all I hope we meet again!

But it's time that stuff changes for me atleast that's what I think and I think this is the start of something new!

So we will meet again Old foxcrafter that know me the best (Also the 'new' People I don't hate you. Please stay and keep enjoying Foxcraft! It's a very nice server!) We will meet again!

Bye, -Yente23 // Yente

PS: I know allot of people won't care about this but I know some do! So keep the hate to yourself! And I will love all of you

Last edited:

Mechz

Friend
Donator
Bye Yente! it was nice to have you on the team, don't miss me too much.
ly fam❤️❤️❤️

yente23

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #7
Bye Yente! it was nice to have you on the team, don't miss me too much.
ly fam❤️❤️❤️
Ly 2 And not missing you will be hard i won't miss the movie moments though ******* human centipede

Vlastyz

Dedicated Member
Banned #13
Yente! Nuu. :( Well, anyways, it was nice to play and talk to you on skype. Maybe we could play sometime on League ;)

yente23

Friend
Donator
Thread starter #15
Status
Not open for further replies.