Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

New helpers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought getting accepted would help me not to be rude but I got denied and it does make me think about the server and all thx

Congrats to all the new helpers! I'm counting on you to make Foxcraft a better place! If you don't you will die... just kidding :D Congrats everybody!

In my opinion I think only @Remierik @EKplaysMC // Eric and @JPlay08 deserve helper cuz everyone else is a randy and I haven't heard of them like eftro is that ur ign cuz I've been on the server for 3-4 years and haven't heard of u??? But anyways congrats more scumbag staff came. Eric u better do a good job young man

rodrikes

thanks guys!

And congratulations to everyone else who became Helper!

In my opinion I think only @Remierik @EKplaysMC // Eric and @JPlay08 deserve helper cuz everyone else is a randy and I haven't heard of them like eftro is that ur ign cuz I've been on the server for 3-4 years and haven't heard of u??? But anyways congrats more scumbag staff came. Eric u better do a good job young man
I guess I can somewhat understand your scepticism, but I hope I'll be able to change your mind eventually.

Thanks for giving me this opportunity, I respect your decision and to those that did not get accepted, it is possible I am pretty new and have been given a chance so as long as you believe in it and make a good application you can have your chance too.

Again, thanks @cloakfox

Good luck to all others who have been accepted!

Status
Not open for further replies.