Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Making kingdoms more enjoyable.

Thread starter #1
Make it so you CAN kill people in the elysium, but not raidable. It's not fun when there are 4–5 people running around in the olysium. It feels like survival with customs enchants its so boring we are grinding skills / getting gear for literally no reason at all right now ty.

Leon?

Make it so you CAN kill people in the elysium, but not raidable. It's not fun when there are 4–5 people running around in the olysium. It feels like survival with customs enchants its so boring we are grinding skills / getting gear for literally no reason at all right now ty.
When your kingdom gets big you realise you need a base in olympus to keep up later in the season /warp pvp will be more active aswell, if cloak moves the pinata to olympus aswell will increase the amount of pvp

Thread starter #3
When your kingdom gets big you realise you need a base in olympus to keep up later in the season /warp pvp will be more active aswell, if cloak moves the pinata to olympus aswell will increase the amount of pvp
It feels more like a survival reset then a kd reset

Lqrenzo

Dedicated Member
I think PvP with keepinv would be fine in Elysium, Olympes is mainly for invading and there is no /warp pvp in Elysium.

Leon?

I think PvP with keepinv would be fine in Elysium, Olympes is mainly for invading and there is no /warp pvp in Elysium.
People will go fight in elysium instead of olympus, last season every1 was fighting at warp pvp not warp olympus

Leon?

Cloak won't have every pvp world be loot risk, just like every other game mode we ask him to turn keep inventory off in, he says no
He saw what happend last season of kingdoms.. the other gamemodes are not about pvp, kingdoms is

I think the majority of players prefer the current pvp settings. With pvp only in Olympus.

I'd only consider enabling pvp in elyisum world with keep inventory enabled. Which nobody wants.