Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Ingame ranks linked to the forums! And new /f war gamemodes! (KOTHS, CTF, TDM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sips

Donator
derp

WHERE IS MY RANK CLOAK U LIE!!!! U PROMIZE ME AN U NOT KEP WRD!!! I FURKIN QUIT MINCRAG!!!F

Micm_

Friend
Donator
CTF: Capture the enemy flag and return it to your base, the enemy will try the same thing. First time to capture a set amount of flags wins!
TDM: Fight for a set amount of time in the arena, and try and get as many kills for your team as you can. The team with the most kills at the end of the match wins!
KOTH: King of the hill, stand close to beacons, in order to capture them. Once captured your team will receive points while the flag is captured, and the timer goes on. When the enemy team captures the flag that was once yours, it moves to a different location. First team to reach the set amount of points wins!
Really think these are great additions. Nice work on these in particular, Leon.
+ the ranks on forums is quite nice, thanks to everyone who suggested it!

Where is mine Im donor+ mate
It will only work if you remove the " : D" in your username on the forums (if your minecraft username is PolarPvp)

EDIT: I've just looked you up, and you'll need to change your forum name to PolarPVP (exact capitalisation) for it to work.
[doublepost=1474654799,1474654437][/doublepost]
My in game name is pvp_rusher_lau
Did you already log into the server and went to a gamemode?

Status
Not open for further replies.