Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Hey Foxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

iAedan

Thread starter #1
Hey guys!
I'm iAedan, and you can call me Aedan.
I'm a 12 year old male from the USA.

Some people I know - @Affixes (honestly the best manager in the mine craft community imo)

What will you see me doing - mainly lurking the forums, if you see me in game it will most likely be on Skywars and possibly OP Prison.

I feel as I'm not a shy guy - I love talking to people as while it makes other people feel good, it makes me feel good to talk to people.

Anyways, I'm an athletic kid, I play the Trumpet, I can be a Semi-Savage sometimes, and I like watching KSI and other Youtubers. And no, Mine craft is not something I view on YT.

Anyways, yeah. Feel free to ask any questions you have below.

Peace

planecool

Friend
Donator
Hey guys!
I'm iAedan, and you can call me Aedan.
I'm a 12 year old male from the USA.

Some people I know - @Affixes (honestly the best manager in the mine craft community imo)

What will you see me doing - mainly lurking the forums, if you see me in game it will most likely be on Skywars and possibly OP Prison.

I feel as I'm not a shy guy - I love talking to people as while it makes other people feel good, it makes me feel good to talk to people.

Anyways, I'm an athletic kid, I play the Trumpet, I can be a Semi-Savage sometimes, and I like watching KSI and other Youtubers. And no, Mine craft is not something I view on YT.

Anyways, yeah. Feel free to ask any questions you have below.

Peace
Welcome! I too am athletic!

iAedan

Thread starter #7

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Well, I currently not getting on - FACS Final Thursday (Ugh) so studying for that. Will be playing on Skywars and OP Prison
Need a Fac? I've got one open *wink*
[doublepost=1458693605,1458693568][/doublepost]
Well, I currently not getting on - FACS Final Thursday (Ugh) so studying for that. Will be playing on Skywars and OP Prison
xD I read that totally wrong, I thought you were talking about Factions servers. What are "FACS"?

iAedan

Thread starter #15
Need a Fac? I've got one open *wink*
[doublepost=1458693605,1458693568][/doublepost]
xD I read that totally wrong, I thought you were talking about Factions servers. What are "FACS"?
Family and Consumer Science. Ex. Home Ec.
It's where you sew crap, as well as get skills you'll need later in life ex. Time management

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
Family and Consumer Science. Ex. Home Ec.
It's where you sew crap, as well as get skills you'll need later in life ex. Time management
Interesting, I'm surprised I've never heard of that before. Also, if you DO need a faction, I've got a great one.

iAedan

Thread starter #19
Welcome!!!!!!!! Enjoy your time with all the community and games!!!.
Thanks Polar :D
Interesting, I'm surprised I've never heard of that before. Also, if you DO need a faction, I've got a great one.
Ill take up that opportunity hopefully in the future :)
[doublepost=1458694020,1458693971][/doublepost]
Thats what Foxcraft is! Time Management for you!
Managing Foxcraft and Homework.....hmm, ill do Foxcraft first :p

Status
Not open for further replies.