Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Goodbye For Now. :-( ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
my house got flooded also :O means you live in louisiana or mississippi . hope it's going ok for you. i for one Took my computer . it was more important then clothes..... #priorities... well that and clothes only cost so much but a computer is like 2000$. so,ya Hope you are ok.

Thread starter #23
I assume you were part of the awful Louisiana floods. I wish you luck on finding a new home. My family has donated to the Red Cross, so I hope your family can find some help with them. Good luck!
Thank you. Please delete the immature comments on this thread.

I wish you the best of luck!
❤️❤️
[doublepost=1472468023,1472467980][/doublepost]
Cya buddy! Good luck in the though times u r going through hope ur house gets fixed soon

my house got flooded also :O means you live in louisiana or mississippi . hope it's going ok for you. i for one Took my computer . it was more important then clothes..... #priorities... well that and clothes only cost so much but a computer is like 2000$. so,ya Hope you are ok.
Thank you. Stay safe!!

sips

Donator
Thank you.

Dang, I hope you didn't lose anything! Stay safe

I honestly don't know if you came here to be an *** and make the thread about yourself, but thanks for the message.

Hope to see you soon too :)

lmao, thanks ❤️❤️
No, I didnt.

Welp, I won't be active much anymore. My house has flooded, and I've had to relocate and won't have any access to my computer for the time. I hope Foxcraft stays great and gets more and more popular as I'm gone, and I hope to see that the current Moderators and Helpers are able to be promoted. I'll see you all soon, and try my hardest to pop in on forums every once and awhile.

Goodbye for Now.

-Glazed
I will dearly miss you, and I pray that your family will stay safe and find a good new home. You have matured a lot, I am very glad to have you for a friend. I hope you return Foxcraft soon, and I am ever so thankful and glad to have known you.

Thread starter #34
I guess trying to be nice doesn't cut it. Welp, hope everything turns out okay. :|
Well thank you. I will try to get in touch with you soon, PM me your Skype (I lost it ;-;)

I will dearly miss you, and I pray that your family will stay safe and find a good new home. You have matured a lot, I am very glad to have you for a friend. I hope you return Foxcraft soon, and I am ever so thankful and glad to have known you.
Thank you so much. ❤️❤️❤️

noby

Donator
Banned #35
I know what will brighten your day

"Glazedpup, who are the ps4 winners"
Glazedpup "I cannot say because they don't want me to say their names because they think they will get hate"
Cya, good luck!

Last edited:
Thread starter #36
I know what will brighten your day

"Glazedpup, who are the ps4 winners"
Glazedpup "I cannot say because they don't want me to say their names because they think they will get hate"
Cya, good luck!
LMFAOOAOAOAOAO

Thank you ❤️❤️

Silvic

Dedicated Member
I'm very sorry to hear that you were affected by the floods that happened in Louisiana. Best of luck, I hope everything goes back to normal with time. You'll be missed.

Thread starter #38
I'm very sorry to hear that you were affected by the floods that happened in Louisiana. Best of luck, I hope everything goes back to normal with time. You'll be missed.
Thanks. I will be back soon. ❤️

Thread starter #40
hope stuff goes well even though we shitted on each other in skype calls, hope the best.
Thanks bud. ❤️
[doublepost=1472838450,1472759409][/doublepost]Thank you guys for all the positive support. ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.