Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Forum Game | Weirdest Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

snw

Known Member
Thread starter #1
Weirdest Dream
What is your weirdest dream?

My weirdest dream was being trapped in a balloon whilst eating cakes (it was a lucid)

What is yours?

I don't think most people remember dreams vividly, but I remember one so descriptive.
(This dream came every week when I was 10 years old, I don't know why but I also occasionally still have it, which is kind of creepy)
Me and my 3 friends (Will, Tristen, Jimmy) are at our elementary. We are playing on the playground and come across a cave behind a tree and the very end of the playground. We go inside and start exploring, later to hear moaning noises. We see zombies and sprint tf out of there. We're running and jimmy trips and falls into a trap and we all go after him. We go through tunnels and there is a loud *BOOM* and I wake up every time right there. I don't know why, but I can never get past that part. It's like watching half a television show then it crashes or something. It's weird.

Okay I have so many weird dreams that I can't even count, but for now I'll just give you one.

This was last year when I experienced it.

Jacob Satourious decided to visit my school for some meet up thing. Everybody in the whole school was in there. I'm not going into to detail, but ends out Jacob starts to date one of my friends. *que the cring* Now that I look back it isn't as weird, because the whole time I just watched him meet everybody.

Now that the story is over let me get this out to you.

I do not like Jacob. Never did. Never will. However I'm not going to call him ****** or anything.

Anyways that's it :D It's a pretty boring dream, but whatever.
[doublepost=1471174946,1471174872][/doublepost]
Okay I have so many weird dreams that I can't even count, but for now I'll just give you one.

This was last year when I experienced it.

Jacob Satourious decided to visit my school for some meet up thing. Everybody in the whole school was in there. I'm not going into to detail, but ends out Jacob starts to date one of my friends. *que the cring* Now that I look back it isn't as weird , because the whole time I just watched him meet everybody, and at the final end when I woke up he dated my friend.

Now that the story is over let me get this out to you.

I do not like Jacob. Never did. Never will. However I'm not going to call him ****** or anything.

Anyways that's it :D It's a pretty boring dream, but whatever.

rodrikes

Hm... can't really remember any dreams after I've woken up. I do remember a really weird one I had ages ago.

tl;dr, was shot and killed by a bunch of toys.

My weirdest dream.. hmm.. let me think....
I was outside playing and I saw a black hole..
so I jumped into it and found myself in this bus..
Then I woke up so I did not the end. xDDD

Wasn't weird but scary, don't know why but I had a dream and I was litterly stalked by some paranormal figure but scared the crap out of me.

RedTheFox999

Friend
Donator
I was at a water park at night, and then, for some reason, I had a laser pointer in my pocket, and I shined it at the bottom of the pool to see if I could, because I couldn't see how deep the water was. The bottom of the pool started glowing, then it cracked, and lava started seeping from the cracks and I had to swim out of the water park, which was also underwater, for some reason. Before I reached the parking lot, I woke up. Lol

Quick question does anyone have a dream that going good then you fall off something high AF then wake up and smack your face off the ground?

Quick question does anyone have a dream that going good then you fall off something high AF then wake up and smack your face off the ground?
Do you mean like, whenever you're about to fall asleep and get the sensation you're falling all of a sudden? Idk that happens to me but it may not be what you're talking about.
[doublepost=1471234733,1471234654][/doublepost]My weirdest dream was being in a school with my classmates- a school full of zombies. Long story short, basically everyone died... I know, sounds bad. I may or may not have watched TWD before having that dream...

Dogeweed

Banned #13
I had a dream where I was getting fucked by a pair of tentacles. Woke up with my boxers glued to my leg and a sticky hand.

i mean hi

Do you mean like, whenever you're about to fall asleep and get the sensation you're falling all of a sudden? Idk that happens to me but it may not be what you're talking about.
[doublepost=1471234733,1471234654][/doublepost]My weirdest dream was being in a school with my classmates- a school full of zombies. Long story short, basically everyone died... I know, sounds bad. I may or may not have watched TWD before having that dream...
Omg I do that too and I like try to save my self from falling but I'm really no even going to fall, but I'm talking about you're having dream the in the dream you fall off something then you wake up and fall of your bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.