Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

YouTube Series

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaydenRUSL

Thread starter #1
hey Cloakfox, affixes, 11kobeer, and any other staff member.

just telling u guys that i have started a faction series on this server to help this server become more popular
and yea thats all.

Baest

Donator
Banned #2

just telling u guys that i have started a faction series on this server to help this server become more popular
and yea thats all.
you probably have like 8 subs, doubt the server will get more players on it because of you.. Just saying #SavageRick

you probably have like 8 subs, doubt the server will get more players on it because of you.. Just saying #SavageRick
Why you got to be such a downer? He could attract new people you never know. How about instead of bringing him down and quite possibly making him feel bad about himself, give him positive vibes and encourage him.

Baest

Donator
Banned #6
Why you got to be such a downer? He could attract new people you never know. How about instead of bringing him down and quite possibly making him feel bad about himself, give him positive vibes and encourage him.
No lol

Six

Banned #9

and yea thats all.
Hey jay... good work.
Like er mar gawd (Girl's voice') your're saaaa immatur.. like o ma gawd.. grow up.. like omg.... grow up..

Adaf

Donator

and yea thats all.
@4jayruss just continue doing your faction series! I love the idea of you playing factions and having your own fun, ad i totally support it... unlike some of the others. Maybe I will see you!

DontPaanic

Friend
Donator
Please don't fight. We can't assume how many subs he may have, even if he does have a minimum amount of subs, he's still generally participating to help grow the popularity of Foxcraft. Thanks @4jayruss!

Six

Banned #14
No one cares about your stupid opinion, let-alone you.. lol, stop trying to be so negative to be 'cool' cause it just makes you look sad and pitiful, makes me think that you don't have what it takes to create a youtube channel and actually continue doing what you love. So leave your hate somewhere else? Will be better for the creator of this thread, and me.

Baest

Donator
Banned #15
No one cares about your stupid opinion, let-alone you.. lol, stop trying to be so negative to be 'cool' cause it just makes you look sad and pitiful, makes me think that you don't have what it takes to create a youtube channel and actually continue doing what you love. So leave your hate somewhere else? Will be better for the creator of this thread, and me.
K

JaydenRUSL

Thread starter #16
Thanks for everyone who has good things, but best idc if i only have 8 subs ill do better at bringer ppl her then u will

P.S i had old channel but i deleted it so yea

Belly

Dedicated Member
Your just mad cause you can't be like Savage rick

Arpen

Donator
Don't be an ignorant, players who post on our forums should feel safe and judged free, Who cares if he has 0 or a million subs, If he has passion or interest in making a YouTube series on our server then good for him, Everyone has to start from the bottom to make their way up, Nobody starts a channel with 100k subs.

Being judgmental or putting someone down is quite selfish and immature even if it's just for laughs, Just be kind and respectful to others just as how you'd like to be treated, If you don't like what someone has posted then move on to the next thread i'm sure there are plenty of active threads to spark your interest

@4jayruss Apologies for the hate, Goodluck on your channel, also mind linking your channel for players to check your videos out?

Belly

Dedicated Member
Tbh I wil support him with all my heart no matter if he has 0 subs or 1million subs
Btw sorry if I was being rude

Status
Not open for further replies.