Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Wondering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baest

Donator
Thread starter Banned #1
Who will get the first suspension/ban for post farming or even like boosting?

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
It'd most likely be me. There are, however some people who just put "lol" and "true". Although I do post a lot, it's usually pretty quality and hade some time and thought put into it.

I don't think you can get suspended for post farming and boosting as long as you are posting neccessary comments or replying to another. Stay on topic and your fine :) as for boosting that would be unfair because someone can like everyone of your post and people would think you are "Boosting."

sips

Donator
It'd most likely be me. There are, however some people who just put "lol" and "true". Although I do post a lot, it's usually pretty quality and hade some time and thought put into it.
Most likely me or you, I had over nine warnings before restart, RESTART IS BEATIFUL!! HAHAAHAAH!

Hyllus

Dedicated Member
I don't think you can get suspended for post farming and boosting as long as you are posting neccessary comments or replying to another. Stay on topic and your fine :) as for boosting that would be unfair because someone can like everyone of your post and people would think you are "Boosting."
That's true. But there are those people who say stuff like "lol" "xD" "true" "me too". There was even a thread called "Bragging About THe Things I did four months ago". It had no content other than the title xD

That's true. But there are those people who say stuff like "lol" "xD" "true" "me too". There was even a thread called "Bragging About THe Things I did four months ago". It had no content other than the title xD
That is called post farming as for staying off topic could maybe be a warning?

Silvic

Dedicated Member
No, watch it be me. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.