Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Why was there a need for change in the forums? Personally, I liked the old one better. I accomplished some things that I feel the need to do over, such as; reaching 2k messages, getting positive ratings, building a reputation, etc.
Hopefully I get used to this because I doubt, we'd get the old forums back.

I ask people's opinions on this, do you agree with me?

ExInfinity

Friend
Donator
Why was there a need for change in the forums? Personally, I liked the old one better. I accomplished some things that I feel the need to do over, such as; reaching 2k messages, getting positive ratings, building a reputation, etc.

The old forums was hacked by Connor (the old Head-Admin), so they needed to be re-built.

Hyllus

Dedicated Member

I'd agree, however the change of forums was supposedly forced. If it was planned, our information most likely would have transferred.

Thread starter #8
Unfortunate but this forums is pretty cool. :D
The bright color makes it hard for someone like me to see. I'm alright with the white background, however, yellow doesn't combine well with white. In my opinion, it should be a dark color.

Snaz_

Friend
Donator
The bright color makes it hard for someone like me to see. I'm alright with the white background, however, yellow doesn't combine well with white. In my opinion, it should be a dark color.
That might get changed, but I've gotten used to it already. xD

I like the new update but not the part of the reset.
[doublepost=1457401714,1457401671][/doublepost]
That might get changed, but I've gotten used to it already. xD
It is much better than the first ever forums color.. xD you would die if you looked at it. I liked the Dark version. But this one is perfect for me.

Thread starter #12
I like the new update but not the part of the reset.
[doublepost=1457401714,1457401671][/doublepost]
It is much better than the first ever forums color.. xD you would die if you looked at it. I liked the Dark version. But this one is perfect for me.
The bright colors will soon cause epilepsy.

Thread starter #14
Maybe if you have your brightness all the way up, but It does not hurt my eyes that bad.
Like I said, people like me might find hard to see. To most, it probably doesn't bother them, but I, and others, have bad eyesight (or bad eyes in general).

Hopefully this forums can be good for everyone.

Like I said, people like me might find hard to see. To most, it probably doesn't bother them, but I, and others, have bad eyesight (or bad eyes in general).

Hopefully this forums can be good for everyone.
Yes true, it effects others but not me in particular.

Thread starter #19
I could say the same here, but there is no other way to inform them
I could reply that "replying to my reply doesn't make it better," but then I would be doing exactly what you're doing. So let's just end things here.

PS - I was quite repetitive with my message...

Status
Not open for further replies.