Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Where are the staff members?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
To The Staff Members.

Whenever I am playing on Foxcraft. Mostly I see no staff members. Sometime I see 1 member but that is only on rare equations... So what happened to all the staff members?

For the most of them it is also holiday so that is even worse... What will happen when school starts again. There will be never a staff member?

Last year there were always at least 2-3 staff members online, can you fix this issue pls...

Thanks
Velandor,

Agreed. I at least see 1-3 hackers on, and no staff on. The only staff I see on is Tqzz and TheCooldude. What happened to all the helpers? ;/

You have different timezones from the staff, there are always plenty of staff on to do what needs to be done, if you happen to be on when a staff member isn't on, you can always report on the forums, hence the support tickets.

Banned #4
You have different timezones from the staff, there are always plenty of staff on to do what needs to be done, if you happen to be on when a staff member isn't on, you can always report on the forums, hence the support tickets.
Still, there's not enough staff members.

Thread starter #5
That is a bunch of bs in my eyes. The last week I came often on different times on the server. And I mostly saw not a single staff member online... The server is lacking active staff members.

PS: Mostly I only see Melanie.

That is a bunch of bs in my eyes. The last week I came often on different times on the server. And I mostly saw not a single staff member online... The server is lacking active staff members.

PS: Mostly I only see Melanie.
Again, I know what your timezone is and most staff are the opposite from you. We could use 1-2 but you could also be reported things if there is an issue.

Thread starter #8
Again, I know what your timezone is and most staff are the opposite from you. We could use 1-2 but you could also be reported things if there is an issue.
I dont think you understood me, I am online at random times.
For Example 10AM -11AM / 1PM - 3PM / 8PM-9PM / 12PM-1AM.

PS: Only You & Snaz_ and TheCooldude087 are from another Time Zone aka (USA) so dont make that "Timezone" excuse...

I dont think you understood me, I am online at random times.
For Example 10AM -11AM / 1PM - 3PM / 8PM-9PM / 12PM-1AM.

PS: Only You & Snaz_ and TheCooldude087 are from another Time Zone aka (USA) so dont make that "Timezone" excuse...
Again, the timezone for me and you is completely different, so its not an excuse. The fact is if there is an issue you can still report as being apart of the community. Also about the whole understaff issue, I already made it known that we maybe could use 1-2 more but why do you think staff applications are permanently open now. All of the staff are active for the most part and are doing their jobs.

As far as i'm concerned this seems like a server suggestion so if this really bothers you that much its better to make a support ticket to talk to staff rather than complain to the whole community.

Thanks, have a good day
Justinc2522

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.